Feedback on Skydive game

Yeah, I need to focus on the social networks. The game won’t be as popular unless I make a launch trailer. Do you know any editing/recording gameplay applications?

I don’t know where to start. Thank you everyone for the feedback I will make changes that you suggest.

1 Like

Capcut probably. Best at transitions

Yes, cause if I wanted to make a trailer like this. They used XSplit or something:

And it obviously brought more people to the game, considering it has 400K+ visits. I assume that as more people shared and played the game it grew overtime.

But I’m not on Windows, so there must be alternatives.

1 Like

Final cut or iMovie? What kind of device r u using

Mac. I’m using a MacOS. (text limit)

I have modeled and added things such as barrels, a cup of tea, a table, and a chair, a global leaderboard, and fixes to the matchmaking,

The wait time after a player wins has been reduced. As requested by a user who joined. A message will now appear when a new player joins.

How exactly do you think a single player version would work? You can specify with details.

I wouldn’t know cuz I couldn’t play lol

1 Like

Single player has been implemented. Multiplayer is not required.

Just played the game, from my experience I think the concept is nice but the core game is not that pleasing and you should improve the UI and map, when I joined the game I thought this will be really pollished game because the intro screen looks really nice because of the decent ui along with cutscene but the actual gameplay is not that pleasing because its just waiting and jumping off a high place : / but I think you know what are you doing because there’s a crate section and there’s already a currency system so I think only feed back I can give is that make the the other Ui element as same theme as the intro screen one:

because having different colours, styles, fonts and themes just makes the whole game look messy
Also probably adding different gamodes will make game less boring or just add obstacle between rounds

I don’t know what you mean by that. If all the buttons were say, gray, then it would be too bland. But that’s just my opinion. All fonts are the same.

There’s literally an obstacle course?

What kind of game-modes? Do you have any ideas?

sorry for my bad explanation, what I meant by

was that intermission waiting, label because it doesn’t fit the theme, the other ui buttons are nice tho :+1:

I meant adding obstacles in the rounds like if you are skydiving there should be some clouds or planes in midair that avoid you touching the ground. look at Minecraft dropper for example

Yes, you can probably change the current game to a game-mode named “classic” and add some other ones with more obstacles as a I said earlier and name them: easy(less obstacles) , medium(more obstacles) , hard(you get the idea) these will be difficulties rather than game-modes. for game-modes I will suggest a team system like the team that gets the most points and team who gets to the ground first wins and yeah more stuff like that if I’m still confusing then idk how to explain bro : /
btw yesterday I was able to play but now I’m just stuck at the lobby :sad:

1 Like

I understand why you feel the game is boring. I will try adding more game-modes like maybe a Hyperbolic Time Chamber that gives you x6 rewards, a combat mode, or a tower of hell mode with infinite amounts of obbies?

Or different maps are unlocked when you get a certain amount of glory points/coins.

1 Like

You do have alot of cool ideas but I think its in VERY very early stage so you shouldn’t have realesed it yet because probably making more hype and creating trailers before the release would be a better idea to gain more popularity but I think for now when you would be done adding major updates to your game it will turn out to be a hit game hopefully and yeah your ideas are very nice and your game have potential so goodluck on your journey :+1: :heart:

1 Like

I think I need a moment from development. I have no idea on how to make launch trailers for Roblox games.

1 Like

I think what I can do is is add a menu for 1P and 2P+ just as a quality of life feature. That way, players can play in single player, while still be able to play multiplayer as well.

I need to get the spectate system working as well.

I apologize if the update takes long. I want to make a launch trailer as well.

2 Likes

Well, the game looks pretty nice… but you should probably add a “Play Solo” option since without anyone you can’t really play it.

I think you should also improve the crates UI. It looks pretty unfinished in my opinion. Besides that the game sounds promising, even without playing the main game. Still, keep updating it!

1 Like

Thank you. I need a break right now. I’ve started on the update already, but I think I will resume tomorrow. I’m burned out.

Here’s what I can list for what is coming:
• 1P Play (aka Singleplayer)
• Server messages
• Crates update (with products)

1 Like

Here is the launch trailer #1 (this was not edited. it was made with roblox’s freecam)

1 Like

A Pyrite Adventure DX Soundtrack Pack is coming to Skydive Paradise X! Stay tuned!