Feedback on some of my UIs

I have started doing user interface design for quite a bit of time and here is pretty much all of my past UI work, please give some feedback on how I can improve! (BTW my commissions are open just respond down below with you discord info or PM me via DevForum)

This is a fan UI concept for the starting match UI for Rolve’s (The people who made arsenal) new game Unit: Classified. For this UI I wasn’t able to find a high resolution screenshot of the map so I had to use an image of the arsenal sandtown map as a place holder.

You can view everything else I make on my DevianArt: LoadingL0n3ly - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt

11 Likes

I like them! They give me a simulator/fighting-game vibe.

2 Likes

Your stuff is really well made!

Wow, these look really good and realistic. Good work!

hehe, dank mode
okay, back to serious. My only problem is in the fourth picture, the ‘new ui’ only has pictures and no captions, which with no context on what the game is or what it was for, is sort of confusing. Otherwise, there are super cool! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Is it just me, or does the first one look like the arsenal map?

1 Like

Love it, the simplicity and creativity is nice.

To me, that looks nothing like an Arsenal ripoff

Those look pretty nice. Not much room for improvement, especially considering you made dark mode. Jokes aside, it looks like it has a lot of work put into it with all those icons and patterns. It looks a lot better than something I could have made. Just one question. Is there a reason you use the number 69 in pretty much all of your UIs as a placeholder?

2 Likes

No, not just you. It looks like an Arsenal map lol.

1 Like

if it does then can this developer get banned for it

1 Like

That definitely does look like an arsenal map. It might just be a decal and not necessarily stolen though. I don’t know if the creator would get banned for something like that @MinebloxianYTReal but they might get a warning for using their map as a decal.

I think it looks the exact same as their map “Sandtown”.

Oh my bad, I forgot to mention that. This is a fan UI concept for the starting match UI for Rolve’s (The people who made arsenal) new game Unit: Classified. For this UI I wasn’t able to find a high resolution screenshot of the map so I had to use an image of the arsenal sandtown map as a place holder.

2 Likes

Oh. Okay. Sorry for saying that it looked like a replica.

Thank you for the feedback! That Ui was essentially a side/bottom bar that would allow users to open shop, settings, camera, and manage the curtains on the stage. I felt that these icons would be intuitive enough for users to understand what each icon represents.

1 Like

the map isnt made by arsenal