Feedback on some pride themed pets I made

Happy pride month! I made some pride themed pets along with a pride egg for people to use in their games. I’d like to know if there’s anything I can improve about these and what people think about them overall.

These are also free to use here so you please use them in your game(s) if you can.
Thank you for any feedback you can provide and have a great day.

20 Likes

Great work! Are the flags, hairs and clothes all the same part or are they separated?

Happy Pride Month! :rainbow_flag:

4 Likes

The flags, hairs, clothes, and pet are all a single mesh part for scripting convince.

2 Likes

the egg stand has some black at the bottom. the pets should have more rounded edges. other than that I think its good! make have round clothing and 3d clothing and stuff like that.

1 Like

What do you mean about this?

1 Like

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 8.33.12 AM Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 8.33.19 AM
it looks bad

Black is part of LGBTQ+ too, 2 off the top of my head is Asexual and Agender.

Should I add the trans colors and the black and brown to the egg stand?

It doesn’t really matter if you do or not, the rainbow flag represents Gay folk but it also represents the entire LGBTQ+ community.

1 Like

I love it, it makes me happy since LGBTQ+ community get treated bas sometimes so I love this!!! Not saying I like how they get treated bad btw the wording is wierd Love this work :slight_smile:

1 Like

One suggestion I have is to use the updated lesbian flag, as the one you are using is the outdated version which is very exclusive and harmful to many lesbians. The updated flag includes all lesbians, and is the more accepted flag now!

This is the updated flag!

3 Likes

I like what is going on. The pets seem nice. I enjoy it.

1 Like

:fearful:
Oops! I’ll fix that right now. My apologies to anyone who was offended by that.

2 Likes

They look awesome! These would be great for some kind of pride-themed event!
Happy Pride Month! :rainbow_flag:

2 Likes

hmmm but i think @TeaCem should make the black part swirly too.

Here’s the updated lesbian pride pet. Let me know if there are any other out of date flags I used.
Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 9.47.11 AM

1 Like

Just a question, what exactly are you suggesting I do for the enclosure? I’m a little confused with what you want me to fix.

1 Like

I love these so much, you’ve done a great job!

Happy pride month! :rainbow_flag:

1 Like

make the black part have the little wraparound too

Why are they gay though?
Happy