Feedback on Stone Bricks?

Hey there. I’m Drinkinix. I’ve been modeling/building on ROBLOX for a few months now, and I would like some feedback on my Stone Bricks that I’ve made for a game I’m working on called Strike of Elements.

Blender View

(Blender Model)

Roblox Studio View

(Roblox View)

Constructive Feedback is very appreciated!

– Drinkinix :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

I think It’s pretty neat. The stone bricks are very well modeled, just add a texture on it. Also, a black part could be under the stone bricks.

3 Likes

These are great! They would look great on old buildings! You should add grout between them.

1 Like

Very nice. I suggest adding different textures and colours just experimenting and seeing what works best.

2 Likes

They look very nice. I am impressed with the of progress you made in short amount of time. Anyways keep up the good work. :+1:

1 Like

I like the stone bricks! They look realistic.

It would be great if we could see something as an example, such as;

• Different colors
    Different colors with the bricks.

• An example with it such like how it would be used.
    Something along the lines of adding it on the ground as a path would be cool.

Other than that, it’s great!

4 Likes

The stone bricks, you have made looks really good and very detailed i liked how you. Including a couple of cracks on different parts of the stones, which makes the bricks look more realistic however i see you didn’t add any kind of texture/color on. Your (Stone Brick Model) i would recommend you texture the best material i’ll go! For is the " Pattern Seamless" material since your going for that style, as you could mostly see these kind of materials used on buildings or path ways featuring different kind of colors grey, light brown, dark grey, ect. However depending on what kind of color you want to add to your stone, bricks there could be a bunch of colors but if your making the original brick color i would suggest. You either add that to your “Stone Bricks” overall, it looks good i would just try adding some material, to your model so it could look a lot more better anyways you have a great stone brick! Model here just try adding some materials.

To your model as that’s what mostly it needs just materials. There’s not much to say but i would recommend you either add some seamless material, or dark brick material those are just a couple of materials/textures you could try adding to your model. Since it depends on what kind of style your trying to go for there is a bunch of (Stone Bricks) that, have a lot of materials implemented on it but it seems that a seamless material would, add a great addition to your brick model overall. Just try adding the materials i listed above or you could either! Add a dark color to the bricks overall you have nice bricks here just, try adding some colors to your bricks so it could look more, improved and more realistic featuring the final. Details it needs onto the model!!

3 Likes

Looks amazing! Love the cracks and small details you added to it!
Things you could possibly add:

• Color or an custom texture to the bricks.

• Possibly while I don’t know what this is used for, maybe make some bricks dissapearing or some missing so it looks more worn, unless this works better for you.

Good work! Can’t wait to see how it looks with texture and colors! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

These are real cool!
Bricks look real natural and traditionally carved and placed.

If you’re looking for more variation you can always consider relative height, few outliers in orientation.

But overall, they look amazing. It’d be interesting to see with a texture or in a setting. Would probably suit nature builds very well especially ones involving high grass, and streams of water (greens and blues); in my opinion. Best of luck on your game!

1 Like

They look very nice. I think some of them should be different colours though and maybe a black part under the stone bricks like @Cyborgcypher995 said.

1 Like

Slap a shadow texture on it and it will look so gooood.

These look really really nice and super detailed. I don’t have any negatives about them at all.

I’ve noticed people mentioning the colour and materials - but these are just the models and I presume if they are to be used then they will be changed as needed.

Also, you managed to make this and you’ve only been modelling for a month? I mean I’m no modeller and don’t know much about it at all but that seems like a really fast time to make these stones.

Amazing work! Good job!

2 Likes

Just do it in dms. It’s cluttering the topic.

1 Like

Not proud of this, but please read this before you make any accusations.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

You should consider private messaging @Drinkinix about this. This post was made to give feedback on something @Drinkinix made, not to start drama. You should not make public accusations just because a build looks similar to another.

1 Like

Your stone bricks seem like they would fit in excellently on a Team Fortress 2 style-game (as in a cartoon-ish style). I love the imperfections that you have added on certain bricks - it’d be good to see these bricks being used on your games map (if possible?).

1 Like

We’re not creating any drama. We just point some facts so everyone know that the build was not originally made by him, so everyone won’t make accusations against us. We also DM him too.

1 Like

…I just said it was done by me. All the stuff above was just me explaining the past and about me not repeating the future. :man_facepalming: