Feedback on the Current State of the Structure

I’ve been working on this since 9/11/2018 as of right now, this specific part has been built first and later expanded with lacks of detail, hence why I’m going back to the very first structure in this place. I’ve refurnished the entire thing and had also considered the input from other fellow devforum users on here (Feedback on what I should change?) as shown below:

(left: before; right: after)

Since then, the sky was replaced with a more realistic sky that you would normally see in D.C. during the daytime:

Is there any further input on what I should change to make it resemble more to the original structure, making the reflection on the reflecting pool (third image) and if possible, give it a more realistic vibe to it? Thanks.

14 Likes

It looks great! The only thing I suggest adding is possibly a different colour variety to make it look more appealing than just a white structure overall. Otherwise, keep up the great work!

3 Likes

That looks insane! Great job!! Like xStarfully said, probably just change the colours. Otherwise, that is amazing!

1 Like

This is an incredible build. My suggestions would be to darken the color of the structure (use a plug-in called Part Picker to make this a fairly quick task - note, it will lag due to the number of parts)

1 Like