Feedback on Thumbnail

Hello, my name is Lee and I recently made a new render. I’d like some feedback on it. :slight_smile:

I’ll try my best to use it for my next graphic design.
If you’d like to order fro me go here:

Thanks!
-Lee

8 Likes

You did some pretty good work I must say. The lighting helps a lot.

1 Like

( I notice that one character doesn’t have a prisoner suit, something went wrong when i textured it I guess, because it was in a prisoners suit.)

I like it, but some things I’ve noticed:

• The watermark is perhaps a little big, you could change it by moving it into the stone (making it look part of the scene, kinda) or by resizing it a little
  • The guy in the cell on the left has some really weird eyes. I’m not sure if this is intentional or not, but it’s a little strange. And also, surely he shouldn’t be happy in cells?

Tiny details on the walls like tally marks on the walls would help a little, making it even more meaningful. Good work nonetheless.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

I make the watermark big because ROBLOX shrinks the renders a lot so it’s harder to see who made it.

The one with the smile previously had a sinister face, but I downloaded my character again because I was thinking of doing some fanart. Sorry!

1 Like

This is really good, I really like the walls they and the lighting create a nice render

2 Likes

Quality looks great, but the scene seems off. The guy in the orange looks to be in the right place but the guy in black suit is out of place . Recommend putting him in jail clothes to match and maybe move him to the bars with a mad face rather then smiling otherwise great work. Also I don’t know what the game is but maybe some words depicting the scene a bit like " don’t get caught " or something to match the game theme. Hope this helps and keep up the good work!

1 Like

I downloaded the character again and it replaced the previous texture, and I didn’t notice it till after I rendered!

And this is kinda fan art for jailbreak but not really. I did this for fun.

1 Like

Looks really good, keep it up! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate feedback! :slight_smile:

I dig it. Keep it up! :smiley:

1 Like

Everything is pretty nice but the lighting needs to be better thats mostly it

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile: 30chars

Cool render! I love the reflection effect used in this. Looks awesome!

I can’t pick up on anything that I would advise improving but I would say try add more details.

Apart from that good luck!

1 Like

I would also recommend to just like the post rather than thanking them in a reply, as nice as it is it does go against the forum rules. Just simply give the reply a like, just keeps the forums clean.

1 Like