[OPEN] Leeeee111 | Graphic Designer

ABOUT ME

My name is Lee, I’m a ROBLOX graphic designer with 1 year of experience that strives to make cheap(ish) graphics that are high quality.

AVAILABILITY
At this time I’m available basically every day for around a month!
[NOTICE: MY TIMEZONE IS PST.]

WORK

Thumbnails

Icons

!

I welcome feedback! If you have anything you want me to improve on for my work, please say so! :slight_smile:

PRICES

My prices often fluctuate depending on how busy I am with other orders. So far these are my current prices:

Thumbnail: 750 - 1k R$
Logo: 500 R$
Currently, I’m not doing advertisements because of the little space I get, and how little experience I have doing it. :slight_smile:

NOTICE:

All these prices are negotiable depending on what you ask. This means the prices can either increase or decrease!

All must be paid via group funds!

If you would like to order a graphic design from me, make sure to contact CallMeLee#0024 on Discord! :slight_smile:

Thanks, and have a good day!
-Lee

12 Likes

I highly recommend @leeeee111 if you want good quality GFX for a very good price.

2 Likes

These look good! I have a question. Are you able to make a camping logo such as some games like “Camping”, “Hotel”, and more.

If so, dm me on discord, sunkissed#0001 we can negotiate.

Hey II_OmqEpix!

I’m sorry but my past attempts haven’t pleased me and I didn’t feel comfortable making people pay for something I don’t believe is good.

If you would like some renders to make sure to DM me, CallMeLee#0024. :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Lee

1 Like

My friend Lee is a very good GFX artist who’s work is for a reasonable price. I’d definitely recommend ordering from them!

1 Like

What do you use to make your GFXs?

I use Blender and Photoshop for my graphic designs.

Updated my commission sheet! Also added more icons to my icon section, and I’m open to commissions.

More work coming in soon! :smiley:

-Lee