Feedback on work in progress UI

Everything is subject to change, I’ll take on your feedback and see if I can speed them up while keeping them smooth.

Aight, so it’s nice but the text bunches together upon close and certain things stay visible, that’s more of a scripting error though.

Look awesome to be honest but look like I found some bug xd

1 Like

I found the same exact bug!!! The design is good otherwise.

1 Like

WOW! That is super super impressive, I might need to hit you up sometime :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I hope you do! [OPEN] Programming and Designing UI Commisions

1 Like

The bug is when you press menu when report is open.

Yeah, there is a pretty simple fix, I’ll leave that to you lexi. Just make sure all the “object paths” are correct if that’s what you call them.

1 Like

It’s the report not being closed and the size being changed when it’s in the wrong place. I just need to add one line of code to fix.

1 Like

I like the UI but the only problem is that the UI it’s self is really buggy. It’s pretty smooth and sleek and seems pretty unique.

I recommend you decrease the text sizing, And fix when you open the report button and come back the gui changes size.

1 Like

I know of the bugs and will fix em

1 Like

UPDATED AND FIXED ALOT OF BUGS

Test at the same place: ui demo - Roblox

Hello there,

Wow! I’m looking with my mouth open at how well it turned out!

There are a few small mistakes with positions! I think when you click on “Report Abuse” the button “Tap to get back” or something else is in white!

Greetings,

Sys. (Aka. Tim)

Still has alot of glitches… I mean look

Alright, first impressions, I like how you’ve made the Menu Button text change to “Close” when the GUI Frame opens.

But when I went onto the reports page, the text bugged.

Same with the Music System:

The images failed to show up I don’t know if that is a ROBLOX Sided-Error or not.

So in conclusion my feedback on the text bugs are still occurring, but I like what you’ve done with the new menu button.

I also just experienced that glitch.

It is a great design, but as others have said, there are some format issues where the text goes out of the ui.

I’ve also found another glitch where the BlurEffect does not disable.

Yeah I just experienced that glitch,

Ok so this is REALLY buggy needs a lot of fixing heres one example