[Feedback] SpaceShip

i have just completed the centerpiece for my game.

i am curious to see what people think of it and how i can improve it.

—stats—
0 meshes
2655 parts
lighting effects

i plan on tweening the “rotational” bit and tweening the thruster fire.

58 Likes

Looks really great! Hope to see your game sometime on the front page! <3

7 Likes

Looks amazing, I appreciate the time and effort you had put into this masterpiece, but those parts may lag the game a lot… I would’ve used meshes instead to reduce the lag and keep the fun! and I’m hoping for this game to become a hit! Good luck on further development! :smiley:

5 Likes

are 2500 parts laggy ?
ive anchored them all down, and there arent really any more parts. just ui stuff.
(this is suppost to be the main menue)

3 Likes

2500 parts can become a problem at some point especially if the player has not that good of a device, I wish you the best of luck to make this one big hit, just one quick question, will it be a showcase of some sort or a full functioning game?

5 Likes

the hope is to make a full on front page game, on par wtih vesteria.
but its a one man job and im a noob :stuck_out_tongue:

so i dont expect to get too far.

4 Likes

just believe in yourself, and not everything has to be straight up success, failing is the major key to success because people learn on their mistakes, don’t give up the hopes, you have a talent and the game from the screenshots I’ve seen here, looks dope, keep up the great work and never give up!

7 Likes

That looks amazing. I would love to see a game with that in it

4 Likes

Alright so this is just AMAZING! This is legit the most realistic game on Roblox that I have ever seen I’m not joking I can’t wait to be able to play this! Keep me updated.

• True
3 Likes

it’s looking great… is that a national space station :question: :grey_question:

2 Likes

nope is the ship cayying all of humanity away from earth.

3 Likes

the concept loos the same but the name is different

2 Likes

Looks fantastic, the only thing I suggest to you to change is the exhaust colour.

Try to stick it to “warm”* colours as most rocket’s exhaust’s are orangish-reddish. Not a green.

Other than that, Keep it up! :+1:

*:Warm and Cold colour chart: (Hope this helps)

8 Likes

thanks, definitely will use :slight_smile:

i was intending however to have some kind of futuristic green/blue plasma at the beginning.

3 Likes

I can definitely see that working! Giving it that “out of this world” sorta vibe.

3 Likes

umm ? is that a reference ?

i used archemeides 2

( i ran out of hearts for today fyi)

1 Like

Amazing, keep up the hard work!

2 Likes

I meant to post this else where. Apologies!

2 Likes

This reminds me of the show “The 100”! I think it looks amazing, and I love the way all the colors just blend really nicely together.

2 Likes

I’m about to throw my keyboard out the window - this is insane! And the crazy part is that it’s mesh-free. Did you do this all in studio?

I have seen some amazing things in the Cool Creations category of the forum - but this is probably the best thing I’ve seen all year for builds. I really hope you get on the front page because this does not deserve to be anywhere else on Roblox. Good luck with your game!

2 Likes