[Feedback] SpaceShip

this was done 100% in studio.
approx 2500 parts no unions or whatnot. (apprantely thats preformance heavy)
just smoothplastic and neon. (maybe some regular plastic i forgot to convert)

1 Like

Hello Developer.

I’ve looked through the pictures, and I’m impressed, I don’t think this needs any more improvement, as it is the main menu as you stated here:

You’ve put a lot of detail and effort into it, and it looks incredible, good job!

2 Likes

I think a black body chart would be more accurate for the fire. Black body is used for the heat of lighting, or just the color of it, and it show’s the color’s equivalent in Kelvin. The hotter the fire gets, the more blue it becomes. 10,000 degrees Kelvin is 17540.33 degrees Fahrenheit, or 9726.85 degrees Celsius, and 1,000 degrees Kelvin is 1340.33 degrees Fahrenheit, or 726.85 degrees Celsius. Your fire should be sky blue at the start, then it should be yellow, orange then finally red. The colors on your flame are a bit off, but it can be easily fixed. I hope this helps! :happy2: 82152ba789f114fad3727ac735d51331

5 Likes

Looks great, hope to see it on the front page sometime!

2 Likes

I’d like to start off positive, this build is great! I hope there is an interior that looks even cooler!

However like most people have commented, there are a lot of parts to that, I would recommend getting those parts on blender and putting them together and turning it into one big mesh or multiple smaller ones. That way there is a lot less lag for players.

Other than that it looks amazing, I cant wait to see this in a top game in the near future!

2 Likes

to be honest i think your copying from deep space tycoon if you play it until you get the full second ship you will know why *REBIRTH 5* Deep Space Tycoon V2.25 - Roblox

1 Like

Looks nice, I hope you will have sucessful game! <3

2 Likes

This is amazing, and it looks like something straight out of science fiction movie such as Star Wars or Star Trek.

2 Likes

is this the ship in question ?

i can safely say ive never gotten that far in that game.

1 Like

its way to small (scale wise) for a proper interior, its mostly the story line centerpiece.
also, (i dont know how to use bledner :frowning: )
(maybe if the game auctally comes into existance i can have a map isnide the ship) i could call it breach …

1 Like

I mean… it’s hard to make something original, someone always copies something even without them knowing, and it’s a space ship, you can never know if “Republic” or “Federation” from Star Wars didn’t exist before the movies came out

2 Likes

thanks for the graphic.
point well taken.

even though its plasma, ill try to see if i can add another “proper” layer ontop.

2 Likes

its more made of a concept than another design.

the concept being all that space stuff that spins and creates gravity.
see those dotted around in scifi stuff.

Well DM me if you plan on using blender, I might be able to help.

1 Like

That looks amazing I love how you designed it! Personally gives me a “The 100” Vibe.

1 Like

what is this “100”, …lol.

edit. found it

it appears to be some kind of space station orbiting earth ?

Netflix show just saying its honestly the best show yet.

2 Likes

I mean… it’s a space ship and you can’t really go wrong here, the only similarity is that they both have that big circle but I don’t see too big of a problem as @tsougranis did a great job and made it look more clean but I see why everyone has The 100 vibe

2 Likes

Wow extraordinary build!

I look forward to seeing where this game goes!

1 Like

it’s awesome! This could be one of the best things i’ve seen, but try to change the fire (not needed since its already good!)

1 Like