[Feedback & Suggestions] Low poly medieval house

This is my first time building a low poly medieval house and I’d love to hear some suggestions and feedback on it. I’ve been working on this for 3 days using blender to make the most of it.

17 Likes

This looks really great! I’m sure that you’ve put a lot of effort to this build.
I personally have no suggestion as this build is great!
Keep up the great work!

4 Likes

I like it a lot! One thing though, the sides are really dark, dunno if its the light or not.

3 Likes

That would probably be the shadows

3 Likes

Looks sick, but i would add some light under roof curves.

1 Like

The roof is too smooth for low poly, try adding bricks that stick out or using a texture.

3 Likes

This is one of t he best low poly builds i have seen but just a small thing i think you should test with different colors for the second floor that green just reminds me of a avocado just my opinion tho Great work!

1 Like

The 3 things I’ve thought of are removing the handles on the window shutters (to cupboard-like now). Perhaps open some of them. Other Idea would be to make the left side of the island more pushed in as the right side is. Last some roof detail like a chimney and a few tiles. Good job!

1 Like

My gosh! This is incredible! I love this a lot! The only suggestion is to add shadow map and more lighting to your medieval house! Also add trees and path ways around it, but I am sure you are going to do that. Also the roof is to bright in contrast try making it darker but lighter. One more thing maybe add a chimney? I love this a lot! I would give more feedback if I saw more of the interior, but yeah this is awesome! Tell me when you did improvements I can’t wait to see! :100: :+1:

2 Likes

I should have mentioned that the house is only an asset to use for a map Im currently making so trees and paths are to be added there.

As of now the house is only for outside decoration so it doesn’t have an inside yet.

Hey im also trying to make some lowpoly houses for my anime game but it looks pretty good in blender but imported to roblox even after i applied the color for the building it looks bad is there any lowpoly texture/color tips you could give