Thoughts on Realistic Cafe? - Frizzed

Man that’s amazing! love it hope to see more from you in the future you did an outstanding job! :exploding_head:

4 Likes

I love this build, I can’t even put into words on how beautiful and well built this cafe is.

3 Likes

This actually looks really good, some of the images almost look like pictures taken of a cafe in real life.

3 Likes

Maybe make the brick walls actual bricks instead of a flat surface with a texture other than that awesome job :clap:.

3 Likes

Thank you all for the continued feedback & support on this, your feedback is valuable to the development of this project, I look forward to proceeding with this up to the smoothest of extents. Especially optimization-wise. :v:

I’ll consider working on this, just need to get into that lo-fi hiphop vibe. Thank you for the suggestion, very cool! :v:

4 Likes

Design Concepts

Recently I’ve had a few ideas in mind, some involve the drive-thru & ways we can strategically reduce or even completely stop the abuse of drive-able vehicles then we have some which involve the business model of the game. What are your thoughts? I’m all open to your votes & ideas below. Reminder: Polls below don’t represent all of the features or ideas we’re implementing here.:v:

Poll: Would you like to see the drive-thru use voice acting? This would probably involve having automation or a GUI for the person of service & the customer.

• Heck yeah!
  • Heck no!

0 voters

Poll: How would you feel if we had a system to remove the player’s vehicle within a certain radius of the building in order to prevent abusers from driving their vehicle into the cafe?

• Pffft, that’ll be fine!
  • Heck no!

0 voters

Poll: I’ve had several requests that we should “sell ranks” for profit, I believe this wouldn’t be so sustainable especially considering this would in my view essentially cause the game to become a pay-to-win which I certainly don’t want to be creating. To be honest, I feel like it’d just give a negative impression for those who have recently joined Roblox & have interests in groups such as ours despite several other groups having this as a feature. Creating a sustainable & safe environment for our players is my mission here. What’s your take on this?

• “Selling Ranks” isn’t such a good idea
  • “Selling Ranks” is a good idea

0 voters

Poll: Unfortunately ShadowMap Lighting causes mass frame drops when players sit on a seat, I’ve had to temporarily resort to Voxel Lighting which works extremely smoothly on this project. Should I pursue having this game utilize Voxel or ShadowMap Lighting?

• Utilize Voxel
  • Utilize ShadowMap

0 voters

Poll: Most cafe groups on Roblox in this day & age throw their music system audio into the workspace rather than having speakers for the music to emit out of. Do you think having a speaker system for vibey music would better immerse the environment for players?

• Yes
  • No
  • Potentially

0 voters

Thanks for your time! If you have any other ideas or suggestions, I’m all open to reading & possibly considering them below. :v:

4 Likes

WOW, This looks trully amazing, good work!

3 Likes

I got the chance to visit the cafe yesterday, and I have to say, it was a truly amazing experience.

Keep up the amazing work Jack, I can’t wait for the release.

3 Likes

Looks insanely good! Once the interior is complete, you will have created something pretty amazing. Also, the lighting is so well done. Keep up the good work! :grin:

2 Likes

Im honestly in awe with the detail in the place. I don’t have any other suggestions or criticisms. I hope you don’t mind asking where did you find your textures? If you haven’t used any, well then bravo you made it so real I was fooled XD

2 Likes

I’d once again like to thank all of you for your continued feedback & support, we value it to the highest of extents.

Quick progress update

#1 - Developers part of programming at Frizzed have been cooking something up lately, I’m pretty sure what they’re working on will be some of the best features to come within the presence of Frizzed actually being a thing. I’m sure they’re looking forward to showing off what they’ve been working on too!
#2 - Progress on the design has been cool so far, it’s provided me with a few lessons in terms of using angles correctly, especially when using Archimedes 2. Completely fresh Minigames room is yet to come!
#3 - I’d also like to give a huge thank you to our very own members and also surprisingly a few Roblox employees who have taken part in Quality Assurance testing as well as ensuring that there were no issues to do with lower-tier devices or gameplay experience, without you the flaws within may have never been found!

Glad to have you there, all the best with Cineworld too!

You’re right about the textures, I find most of mine on textures.com! If you need any help with uploading them feel free to DM me or not! :v:

2 Likes

Looks dope bro I love it :slight_smile: :heart: Cant wait for the interior you could improve the interior lighting a bit it looks quiet dark but for now its so nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks very good ! Keep building !

Arkola_Rbx.

30 CHarsssssssssssssssss

2 Likes

Usually these cafe builds are overly complicated and lacking their own visual identity, yet you managed to make something really detailed that sets itself apart from the rest of the environment!

Amazing work. :smile:

2 Likes

I mean, holy ####. Only words it looks really really good. I don’t know what to really say, I mean to answer some other things you asked, to have a lot of returning players would have the game be able to have high FPS. Other than that its a really good looking game.

2 Likes

AMAZING! You did such a great job on that, it looks wonderful!

2 Likes

Try adding npcs whom are scripted to direct potential players to the cafe, if that’s what you’re going for in this type of game.

3 Likes

Thank you for mentioning that! I heavily agree with you on this topic, a lot of the cafe-based games we see today usually don’t appeal to their own visual identity. This is something I’ve been dying to see more of today, we need more of it. :raised_hands:

Definitely agree with you on that, optimization is a key to the execution of releasing this game. I’ve been going through & using a few cool strategies to help out with this. Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated!

Good idea! We’ll look into how this could be implemented in the near future. Could I get your opinion on if these NPCs had voice acting? Comprehending that now as I reply. :v:

In Other News

@nakogls has created some outstanding UIs to go with the new version, literally nothing like what I’ve ever seen before. More information to come.

1 Like

I think voice acting would be a nice feature for the npcs, presuming you’d be able to find voice actors willing to participate.

2 Likes

Lol, buddy you think that is cool. Well then you are absolutely right. It is very realistic if you sent that to one of your friends, he would ask,” Is that a new building in town”.

2 Likes