Feedback to my new Game

This Our new game that i build to my own group called Parfait Studio

If you have any suggestions you may comment to this post.

2 Likes

Could we get the game link so we can check it out personally and then give out clear feedback?

3 Likes

Hi, you may check it out to my profile my name Is TSKAndrew finds Parfait studio

1 Like

It would be cool if there was a parfait maker

1 Like

First of all, you should change your game’s thumbnail, it would show players a better impression that the game is a real one instead of leaving the default thumbnail. I suggest getting a gfx maker to make you a thumbnail.

Here is one guy I know who makes cool gfx thumbnails for cheap:Cheap gfx! Pikachuraya / Commissions for Thumbnails and Icons

Also, some of the items in the admin board don’t spawn or spawn somewhere around the map, which will confuse players of where the item they just selected go.

I don’t really suggest using free models because of viruses it also makes your game less legit if everything is made out of free models.

I know this is supposed to be an admin game but there is always something we can improve on our games as developers.

-Gray

1 Like

I don’t really think It’s a good idea to add an admin feature because It’s a simulator, and simulators don’t have admin so nobody ruin another person’s experience. To make the game run smoothly, I would say remove the admin. But, that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

So what is this game supposed to be? To me, this looks like some kind of simulator, and I also see admin on the side. Like @JetBluefan1 said, I don’t think it’s a good idea to have admin in your game. It depends on the game, but usually someone will ruin the game with that admin.

Just my honest opinion :happy1:

1 Like