• A Scene so It’s not just an HDRI
  • Sun Rays and other after effects
  • A transparent HDRI with a custom after effect background
  • Clothing folds
  • Back Glow but on the side of the sun w/ rays
1 Like

This was a test to prove my GFX alright, ill take your opinions. Appreciated

1 Like

I think the character is a little off the background. I mean it doesn’t look like it is actually standing on the sand. Although the lighting is pretty well done. For the ground i recommend making a 3d one and placing the character on it just for a more 3d-ish look. Keep up good work.

Like what ProvenData said, add scenes so it’s not just an HDRI. Personally, I’d use HDRI for lighting purposes then change the picture’s saturation, brightness, hue, etc then I’d add some effects/overlays.

Thanks for the feedback, im broke so I cannot buy photoshop

There are multiple alternatives for photoshop! The one I use is pixlr, it’s easy to use and it is free as well.

I know Pixlr Pixlr is amazing (30 char)

1 Like

You should put more curve with the legs, they look like there floating.

It was my first to practice and memorize how we do HDRI and smooth rig

Oh hell ya! This one looks real good. The lighting the texture the graphics the background, just amazing!! :smiley:

1 Like

Clothing folds are a bit too advanced, and it’s only used for VERY high quality GFXs. I don’t really recommend it…

Yeah its really hard even for proffessionals its near impossible to new gfx users

(I never saw a GFX with clothing folds btw :smile: )

1 Like

I would recommend Photopea over Pixlr since it is basically a carbon-copy of the regular Photoshop CC!

Photopea is probably better but a bit harder to navigate than photopea

Do you mean Pixlr instead? I honestly think that both Photopea and Pixlr are equally “navigable” in terms of their design. Plus, Photopea users will easily be able to use Photoshop if they ever decide to purchase it!

1 Like

Yeah, I just find for me at least pixlr was a bit easier to learn at first then photopea but I like photopea more because of like blending mode stuff, equally good I’d say, depends on which you learn first.