Five Blender Gun Models (LowPoly)

Hello! I made five weapons for a game I’m making and wanted to show them off here.
I’m mainly a programmer, but I can manage simple 3d models for my projects.

The M93R is my least favorite of the bunch. But It’ll do for now.

The Glock is nice and simple. Exactly what I wanted.

The D50. Only issue I have with it is that I had to butcher the front iron sight because I forgot I was adding glow sights at the start.

The 44M is my first revolver model. I think it adheres most to the simple elegance of low poly model design.

The USP45 was actually too hard for me to model at first and I gave up. Came back the next day and it ended up being my favorite one!

Bonus Images of my very first two high poly models!

At the time I thought it looked amazing, but now I’m like meh. But I think it’s cool for a first try.

This model is supposed to be a CT from the CSGO games. It is my first attempt at modelling a character in blender and I was very satisfied with the attempt even though I never finished it.

Anyways, Please let me know what you think! Thanks for reading my first post :]

10 Likes

The guns look very nice, so does the character.

If I had to provide a bit of constructive criticism I would say to add some slight details to the backpack and shoes. Even in a low poly style these two parts seems just a little too barren and weirdly shaped for my taste.

Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

All of these models look VERY good! Nice job on them!

2 Likes

Wow, these models look really great!! Very good job, keep it up!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Very good job! I don’t know the first thing about modeling, but they look great in my eyes! Keep up your good work!

1 Like

Thanks! If you liked those you may also like my most recent attempts at modeling here: What are you working on currently? (2024) - #594 by goldbullet82

1 Like

These look good. In my opinion, I don’t like the way the repeated hard edges look maybe try shading them smooth, and checking on the auto option to remove weird shadows?