What are you working on currently? (2024)

I have done multiple builds today but I will still put them in one WAYWOC post

I was doing an Indian restarant named Tikamasala

Tikamasala

Bikanervala The Galleria

I know that Bikanervala is closed and I know that it provides some lights at that thingy which I don’t know how to describe, but it doesn’t have to be identical though.

• This is cool!
  • This needs improvements

0 voters

another one I did is a movement of the L’Eliott Cafe, for the one and only @EliottOriginalFR

L'Eliott Cafe

Cafe De La Paix Marina Mall

Anyways I did move it to make the restarant bigger, but it might look uglier, I know it is pretty bland and I hardly have a single thing to place in the place, anyways here it is

• Bon. [It’s a french word for “Good”]
  • Needs improvements within the restarant.

0 voters

Another build is the Some Fedora Guys for the one and only @SomeFedoraGuy!

Some Fedora Guys

Five Guys The Galleria

anyways I know five guys is pretty bland and I have never tried five guys but here it is

• This is cool.
  • This needs improvements.

0 voters

another one is allnight minimart

allnight minimart

allday minimart yas mall

It is based on Yas Mall and it is pretty small if you ask.

• Small? It’s good!
  • Might need some expansion and improvements

0 voters

anyways I have done 4 builds today, I will ask which one is what you like

• Tikamasala
  • L’Eliott Cafe
  • Some Fedora Guys
  • allnight minimart
  • nothing is good

0 voters

overall, how do you think of the builds

• The builds are very good!
  • Some builds are ok, while others need improvements
  • All builds do need improvements

0 voters

How do you rate it? [every 10 is equivalent to one build]

0 voters

2 Likes

Fake caustics showcase :bubbles: :fish:

Light scattering:

More footage:

Night:

28 Likes

Working on one of the final games at Dogpack Studios where I am part of the creative team. This is just a quick peek, and is from the earliest version of the game (that I played). I’ll reply with the updated version.

2 Likes

god i wish i could live in a house like that. Just in a snowy tundra, with a private ski mountain and 300mbps internet…

3 Likes

Stylized sword with simple textures

10 Likes

It continues… only 3 more to go after these. They are considered “Simple Series” (Though heading further and further away from that idea of simplicity…) That’s why some details are missing. The idea here seems to be… “good enough.” haha.

M4

RPD

AK74

13 Likes

Very Nice! I will say that I think the foliage sways a bit too fast.

But if you get some schools of fish in here with some animations, it’s gonna look impeccable.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:
i made that scenery just to showcase the little caustics effect i created, but thanks for the ideia ^^
i might actually later create an actual underwater showcase

Finished the Cabin!

29 Likes

seems so comfy
i love itttttt :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

messing with a directional combat system

7 Likes

Login screen for my OS console all in one thing project.

Working for my simple tower obby game

1 Like

This is comfy and amazing. I love it.

Never seen water caustics on roblox before! Did you use a gobo or something else?

1 Like

Completed my first project of the year, a dark cyber hallway setting,

6 Likes

Got some more progress in the city :slight_smile: (For the record, it’s still a very unpolished WIP)

8 Likes

these classic builds always hit so hard. I love the 1 stud consistency and classic textures being used as a vibe, not a limitation.

2 Likes

Sorry but this needs some serious work… it is very inconsistent, the weapons are clearly acs, which is buggy and feels bad, while the guns have viemodel arms, the bombs don’t. The map looks like an image.

1 Like

Yes, I am aware. The guns are ACS, The only issue I’m having with the guns is animating them.Overall they feel fine to me though. Are you playing on mobile? The game is still in development as stated in the game description. I could easily add viewmodels to the grenades, i assumed that wasn’t too big a deal atm, but the grenades will be improved overall in the finished game. I had planned to try and make my own gun system, but I don’t see the point as ACS is perfect. I just need to finish making my own gun models, and then work out the animations. And also, I opted for Terrain and sandbags made of parts and textures, as I was hoping to be inclusive to low-end devices.

1 Like