Five Nights at Freddy's remade in studio

I recently remade Five Nights at Freddy’s 1 in studio and would like everyone’s feedback on the game’s appearance (As in functionality and design.)

Here are some in-game shots;

Here Is another quick gameplay video, to prove the functionality of the game and not just the design;

I’m not sure if I’m going to publish this game due to copyright but I will post an update if it’s cleared for publishing, as I’m not monetizing the game.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback. :wave:

UPDATE;

I’ve also added different nights but to get to those you gotta finish the first night and that’s a lot of effort.

Power Drains now, and The timer ends and sends you to Night 2, anybody want this released?

21 Likes

Wow this is very good! It looks like an exact replica of fnaf which is probably what you’re going for! Good job man

3 Likes

UPDATE* Fnaf 1 Roblox Remake Here
s an update posted for y’all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Make sure to followup with Scott Cawthon about the copyrights of Five Nights at Freddy’s, but I generally believe he is already with fan made versions so long as you don’t monetize it. It looks really cool, and 2014-2015 me would absolutely love this as a longtime Five Nights at Freddy’s fan!

1 Like

Absolutely, I’ve read up on his copyright policies and have already sent an email towards steelwool as I believe they own copyright towards the whole FNAF series now, but I’ve also sent one to Scott to double check. :slight_smile:

That’s amazing! I find it super cool how you brought the game into ROBLOX.

1 Like

This looks very good! Nice job on this!

1 Like