Fix for a mysterious prompt purchase EXPLOIT in my game

I recommend reverting it back to before the exploiter messed your game up

what you can do is in the configure game place go to Version History and revert it back to before the exploiter messed your stuff up

I just tried that. And it didn’t work. It was fine earlier today. Some point between like 6:00 est and now it happened

I also tried testing it in a test server. and the prompt didnt come up

Its a 1 player game main menu game.

:thinking: Thats odd, and it repeatedly did this when you got into the game?

Use V2.1 - Plugin: Hidden Backdoor/Infection Script Detector (Detects/Removes infections from malicious plugins) to scan for backdoors

Thank You, yeah it repeatedly did it. I found two scripts in japaneese in my game. I have no idea how they got there they were in obscure blocks. It removed the prompt purchase. But, i have no idea how they saved it into the game. Anyone know?

Just kidding… its back -_- I DONT KNOW HOW OR WHY PEOPLE ARE DOING THIS!!!

Once again, check your plugins. Can you post a screenshot of them here? You may have installed a fake copy of a legit plugin without knowing.

I haven’t installed any plugins lately so, idk why it would do it now.

Could you show us the page with the creators? The plugins likely look identical and have the same functionality, but we can tell them apart by checking their creator. Clicking this button in the plugins tab will take you there.

Thats it

Umm this is odd. I definetly updated before the 29th and its not even the 29th for me. Its 10:17 on the 28th. SO idk if someone from another timezone did something? or what. but… whats going on.

The times on this page aren’t reflective of your timezone.

1 Like

Do you have anybody in team create or anything? If it’s changing versions it probably is something like that.

whoever this exploiter is, seems like he/she is repeatedly trying to update your game, seems more of a hacker to me now