Fix scaling for the Performance Stats menu

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to see the numbers in the Performance Stats category on a large display. The UI is not scaled, and on a 1440p display, the numbers are extremely, extremely small and hard to read!

If this issue is addressed, it would improve my development experience because I would be able to use this feature without causing eye strain :wink:

P.S. While youā€™re at it, I would also suggest redesigning the menu such that it can fit into the ā€œtopbarā€ area-surely there is enough space up there for it!

3 Likes

windows settings > system > display > display resolution

setting it to a loWer numBer is a fix for now

Ummā€¦ no, Iā€™m not going to change the resolution of my monitor.

I have the same issue I think the only way to make it bigger is to change the screen resolution.

I have had this issue in the past when using certain screens. I cannot come up with an exact solution, but if it helps, this seems to be the script behind the Performance Stats Menu: Core-Scripts/PerformanceStatsManagerScript.lua at master Ā· Roblox/Core-Scripts Ā· GitHub

You can press CTRL + F and type in ā€œpositionā€. You can inspect the code from there.

This is a really bad ideas because there can be others who have this problem too. (and probably doesnā€™t know about this or they donā€™t want to do it)