(Fixed) Roblox Studio Color3 Property is Reverting to previous after deselecting the Object

Okay so, I know this isn’t really the right Category but I can’t select the studio bugs category. Anyways to the point.

As you read the title, I’ve been trying to change the color property of a Part or GUI Element

I couldn’t upload here because of the file limit but the video shows me changing the color3 property but it changes back. If I change the BrickColor Property it works fine?

What could I do to fix this?

I have tried Restarting Studio,
I have tried Re-Insalling Studio,
I have tried to Duplicate the element and it wouldn’t budge.

Also I haven’t seen any other posts about this so If you know one. Please send it!

So could anyone help?
And yes, I have made sure I’ve been clicking the “OK” Button. I haven’t cancelled it

5 Likes

I was just about to submit a bug report on the same thing! It seems like we both stumbled upon the same issue.

1 Like

It’s been a recurring issue to everybody, seems, a bug report has already been made, so please don’t make more duplicate topics

1 Like

Here’s the link to what @Dede_4242 mentioned:

1 Like
  1. as @Scottifly and @Dede_4242 mentioned, there is already a bug report for it
  2. If you can’t access #bug-reports:studio-bugs, You can contact @Bug-Support
  3. Do some research before creating a topic
1 Like

This issue has supposedly been fixed already. It should work without any issues now

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.