Fonts in Creator Marketplace + 81 New Fonts

It is a great update, but I am experiencing a problem.

1 Like

This is awesome! There have been times when I was looking for the right font only to discover non of the current fonts matched! Thanks :blush:

Would it be possible to do a font that completely changes the letter symbols (like wingdings) once custom fonts are released? I want to add an alien language to my game and a custom font that would convert letters into alien symbols would be just the thing I need.

It’s free.

???

3 Likes

Now I’m just waiting for custom user-made fonts

1 Like

Wow custom fonts? I never thought I would see the day of this.

1 Like

There have been no announcements or promises of allowing other developers to upload their own fonts. The ability to upload your own font is still nothing more than a rumor.

3 Likes

Alright, but this could be very well of a possibility!

1 Like

Awesome update! I am very excited to see what this expands into in the future!
MyDreamFont

9 Likes

I noticed this earlier. I like the idea that they are trying to make it so if you want more fonts you can use more on the fonts page. And of course if you no longer like the font you can delete it and it will no longer display into the fonts selection in properties. Great update Roblox.

2 Likes

just as i predicted lol but can we also get a materials tab??

This is awesome! Even if we never get custom fonts, eventually having the full 1500 fonts from Google Fonts is a pretty good compromise.
All I’ll say is I’m excited for when Comic Neue gets added.

1 Like

Congratulations on the amazing update, @Tiffblocks.

Is there any way to add some of the new fonts to the BubbleChat, for instance?

Best regards,
Octonions

If it’s the new TextChatService, it uses the new font drop-down menu so any additional fonts that you install appear in the list. (I installed Roboto Slab and it’s there.)

3 Likes

One of the best updates so far! This is perfect for those who want to find the most appropriate font to letter their vehicles in!

I am extremely excited about this!!! The current font selection is lacklustre at best so it’s amazing to see a big expansion of such. Cannot wait to see this list expand in the future!

I have a BubbleChat with custom effects and it can only be implemented through scripts. It provides a Font field but not a FontFace field.

So that means, I can create a new font?

The Finger Paint font doesn’t appear in the font list for me, but every other font seemingly does. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Fonts hardly ever take any space? Your point? 1500 fonts r hardly ever going to affect that + only frequently used fonts could be saved locally or ones that are saved in a place file