Fonts in Creator Marketplace + 81 New Fonts

This thing sounds and looks very promising and should be tried anyway

1 Like

Adding different text fonts is amazing! This allows users to further customize their games and experiment with different text styles. :wink:

1 Like

I have this issue but with Open Sans font… It’s annoying

1 Like

I am really excited that Roblox has added new fonts for us to use in our games. It’s always fun to have new options to make our experiences look even better. I hope that in the future, Roblox will also give us the ability to upload our own fonts, so we can truly make our games unique. Overall, it’s a great addition to the platform and I’m looking forward to seeing all the creative ways people use these new fonts.

this is never going to happen, for the simple fact that inappropriate images (not even kidding) would very easily bypass any filter.

1 Like

I mean, we can upload decals (and they are moderated somewhat correctly), so why not fonts as well?

3 Likes

This is by far the best roblox update ever, i have been waiting for this update for a very long time.
Now i can use my favorite fonts. This is amazing thank you Roblox :slightly_smiling_face:

Please make a update where we can upload our custom fonts

i need “ClearviewHwy” or “Roadgeek 2005” as a font inside Roblox.

2 Likes

Experimenting with the new fonts and decided to install all 81 of them. 20+ of them are not showing, how unusual

1 Like

You need to restart studio to see them.

Already did that twice and also reinstalled Studio, not showing still

I hope if/when UGC Fonts come out, all users can upload fonts and not just a certain group of approved people.

1 Like

i think that users should be able to upload fonts for themself whether or not they can upload for others. also its not like it’d be “ugc” since it’s not really necessary for it to be user made

Don’t know how i feel about fonts being in market place, sure it will allow for more fonts but I honestly don’t think they should cost anything because of what it is, a font. You can get yones of free fonts online, there are paid too but just the same

The fonts in the market place are free.

2 Likes

I have that problem too, it’s very annoying… As a result, it delays the release of my game. (I may be exaggerating but it’s true)

1 Like

Would be cool if roblox font was added too from 2017?

1 Like

For now, but what about in the future that’s what im thinking of

I wanted this since i started coding 3 years ago. I have my mouth wide open. THANK YOU SO MUCH

1 Like

if you want it for richtext, then it didn’t work :frowning:

1 Like