[For Hire] Builder

This is outdated, lol please ignore lol!

No evidence of past work? I would at least recommend showing pictures with watermarks in order to get a sense of your assets.

1 Like

If to hire you, I suggest showing some proof that you are who you say you are.

I am who I say I amā€¦ Look at my profileā€¦ it says Rebellion2895 I dont really understand what you mean.

Well, All my past models are not collected, I do not have pictures of work, I dont know what you want me to do.

Youā€™ll likely have trouble finding customers without proper showcasing. Iā€™m just giving feedback.

Yes, Feedback is alright but it is my choice how I do stuff.

The whole purpose of a portfolio is to show examples of your work. Thereā€™s no point if youā€™re only advertising your work times, payment and username. Sure, you can do things your own way, but like @CausalityOrigin said, you wonā€™t be able to obtain any employers at this rate.

I dont mind if I do not get ā€œemployers at this rateā€ It is how I do it and I dont exactly want to hear your opinion, Thanks I guess.

Isnā€™t the entire point of putting a portfolio out here is to get customers?

As others have said, without examples of your past work, hiring you would be a concern as I would have no guarantee as to your level of building, nor how much detail you add into your builds.

If you donā€™t show links and/or pictures giving evidence to your past work it is as good as having none.

Most people in your position would, for example, show a ā€˜Large buildā€™ that is worth 2k robux, and another worth 15-18k robux, so we as the customer would know the differences in detail and depth received from both prices.

I am shutting down this post, I do things the way I want.

I suggest showing work and if its in your game under your profile the game is private

The game is private because it is a WIP

so i have no work to see what uve done

You stuck pretty good to the template, but omitted Iā€™d say the most important part which is the showcase. Itā€™s just screenshots of the work youā€™re proud of. Youā€™ve already posted work before, just take the screenshot and put it under showcase and say ā€˜this is an example of propsā€™ Construction Kit Small - Resources / Community Resources - DevForum | Roblox