[FOR HIRE] GFX/Digital artist for hire

Thank you so much, it’s really appreciated! I enjoyed working with you. :smiley:

Thank you for the support, it’s greatly appreciated!

1 Like

New GFX has been added to the showcase!

splendid work would recommend 100% definitely hire this good man

1 Like

Thank you so much, it’s appreciated!

Amazing work! The one which says ‘Vibe Street’ is a GFX a friend of mine ordered for me from StarKnown, his work is honestly amazing. I am guaranteed to be buying from him in the future.

1 Like

It was an amazing experience working on that thumbnail, thanks for the lovely words! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m starting at GFX and I saw thatyou had more than 1 person. How were you able to add more than 1 person in Blender for GFX?

1 Like

You can append your rig again, by going in append then find your rig, objects and select everything there! You could also copy your current rig and change texture and accessories from it, but I find 1st option easier. I hope this helped and good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

New GFX has been added to the showcase! :slight_smile:

I would really love to commission you! I sent you a friend request on discord.

1 Like

My commissions are closed at the moment, apologies. But they are opening next week! :slight_smile:

100% recommend star, always provides updates from start to finish and in constant communication to make sure everyone knows what is going on.

1 Like

Thank you so much, it’s appreciated!

INSANE SKILLZ! 10000000000% RECOMMENDED. If you want GFX artist then pick the guy above me or under me!

1 Like

Thank you for the recommendation and nice comment, it’s appreciated! :smiley:

1 Like

Portfolio has been updated, thanks for the support! :slight_smile:

2 Likes