[FOR HIRE] GFX/Digital artist for hire

Sorry for the late reply, I’ve had a lot to study lately so I don’t have enough time for commissions. But once I’m done, I’ll have more time, because the end of the school year is approaching. Once again, apologies.

Sorry for the late reply, I’ve had a lot to study lately so I don’t have enough time for commissions. But once I’m done, I’ll have more time, because the end of the school year is approaching. Once again, apologies.

After a long pause, I am finally opening the commissions. At the moment I will accept 2 commissions, because I am out of shape and it will take me some time to return to the regular activity.

1 Like

I am interesting to hire you. Please add me on discord (MoTheNoob#0001) or reply this message if you do long term.

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear, I will add you now!

1 Like

New GFX has been added to the showcase! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey! How much would just a png render ( Not sure if that is the correct word) of an avatar be?

2 Likes

Hey, you can DM me on Discord and we can talk about it! starknown#3730 :smiley:

NightOwl_Dark14
Builder

1m

Hello, I’m in a really big need in really cool icon you able to help?

I need it for my Ro-playing game

My Ro-playing game is about a air force base!

its called " Northwood Military Role Play "

1 Like

New GFX has been added to the showcase! :smiley:

Hello, feel free to add me on Discord and we can talk there about it! starknown#3730

Hi! I’m interested in hiring you, please accept my friend request. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad to hear, I accepted it! :smiley:

Hey, wondering if I can get a gfx for my youtube profile picture. The name of it is Night (25 subs). Can you make a gfx for it? I play bedwars on it and please use the avatar 4shadez. Can this cost 500 robux?

1 Like

Hi, im interested in ordering from you, i sent you a fr on discord :grinning:

1 Like

Of course! Add me on Discord, so we can talk about details. starknown#3730 :smiley:

I just accepted it, I’m glad to hear you are interested to order from me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very good artist, very nice and kind, and VERY easy to work with. Definitely would recommend.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

1 Like

@starknown is an insanely good GFX artist with wonderful customer service, great pricing, and perfection in all the categories that you could think of. Star created everything I wanted and more, I can’t think of a better GFX artist. As you probably can tell, I highly recommend @starknown 's services and will definitely be buying more in the future!

2 Likes