Forest UGC Concept Set

Recently I made a UGC Concept Set called Forest and I would like to know what you guys think about it.

Forest Set Gif

If you want to see more awesome creations that I did, you should check my portfolio or my Twitter

Thank you for looking! & Have an awesome day! :wave:

33 Likes

I love it a lot. I would buy it.

6 Likes

wow thats really good, i’d give it a 10/10

1 Like

I need to say that these two concepts are very incredible but the antlers kind need more details for my opinion, more wood parts like Silverthorn Antlers hat.

But still looks amazing and If this was needed to rate, I would give a 10/10 :ok_hand:t2: Fantastic job.

Thanks, this makes me happy :happy4:

1 Like

Thanks, I really appreciate it :smiley:

1 Like

I was thinking of adding more details into the antlers, but the Roblox UGC accessories have a limit of verts so, I can’t pass it.
Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks cool! Did you enter these in the UGC challenge they are having this month? I’m pretty sure it’s closed now, but the theme was nature.

Yes, I did.
I only get notified of it 2 days before it ends :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would buy these! I think that you can make the flowers match the resolution of the butterfly on the antlers a little bit more, and make it so there’s some vines or moss dripping from the antlers.

I don’t think the staff needs any work, and I’d totally buy this set! Keep up the great work!

Looks really good! I wish you the best of luck getting into UGC!

It’s great, surely you enter the UGC program

Ok, cool! I hope you win! Good luck!

Are these 2 separate items that go together? In that case, I would like to see more. Like a grass skirt or a forest crown or bracelet. Just some ideas to expand it more.

Thanks, everybody for the feedback. It makes me very happy to know that you guys liked it.
:happy4:

2 Likes

Hello. I love the design, the textures, the colors and the concept. This is awesome and should get approved by Roblox. Keep the great work up.

Forgot to mention here, these items are now available! :deciduous_tree::sparkles:
Antlers: Forest Antlers - Roblox
Staff: Forest Staff - Roblox