Bellzko I 3D Artist/ Map Designer

:warning: I am unavailable at the moment. I will remove this highlighted message once I am open to get hired again.

About me

Hello there, I am a Roblox 3D Artist and Map Designer with one year of experience in my field. My Roblox alias is Bellzko, or you can call me just Bell if you want. I have been on Roblox since 2016. I can do High/Low poly and I am solid in Terrain Editor. I am a very ambitious person and am determined to be improving in what I am doing, so with that, you will see an improvement in my projects and models. I have already worked with top developers and small ones.

Showcase

Here are a few examples of some models and Maps that I have already done

3D Models

More gun skin

Map Design

Newest > Oldest

Egypt

Project Phoenix

Night Mode

Church Showcase

Night Mode

UGC Concepts

Forest Set Gif

UGC Bat Render GIF

Astro Jester GIF

Futuristic Cowboy Set GIF

UGBEE Set GIF

Availability

I am available for 4-8 hours of work a day (times may vary on what I have to do), but you can contact me at any time!

Payment

I only accept Robux through group payouts (or by gamepass, but you will have to pay the taxes so I can earn the corresponding amount). If you want to hire me as a full-time developer, percentages & contracts can be discussed.

Contact

You can contact me via Twitter or Discord: Bellzko#4835

Hope to see you soon & Have an awesome day!

31 Likes

I already worked with Bellzko, very nice dude, does some really nice modeling, builds very beautiful maps, and also does some ui design.

3 Likes

Commissioned him for some knife and gun models. Definitely worth the price you’ll be paying. Do not hesitate to contact him if you want some quality models :).

4 Likes