Formale Portfolio

FORMALE’S PORTFOLIO

About Me
Hello, I’m FormaleManzotti and I joined Roblox In 2014 on my Other Account which is not FormaleManzotti, and as well which I don’t use anymore and keep It In as a Remember. I have been a Roblox Developer since 2014 and learned a lot of stuff over the years to get me where I’m now In developing! I’m experienced with Scripting, Building, Modeling, and GFX for a pretty long time now.

What’s Formale?

Formale is a Homestore/Clothing group on Roblox and soon-to-be a Brand with our UGC Concepts that are being made and etc.

Formale UGC Concepts:

UGC Concepts

Formale Satchel

Formale Sunny Beach Hat

Classic Formale Fedora

Black Formale Vintage Glasses

Classic Red Foramle Vintage Glasses

White Formale Vintage Glasses

Formale Builds:

Builds

Formale GFXs:
No one is allowed to use any of these GFXs unless my permission. They are rightfully my property and etc.

GFXs

Formale Group Logo couldn’t post for some reason.

Formale Links:

Links

http://www.formale.net/
Content Deleted - 5450212 - Roblox
[ Content Deleted ] - Roblox
Formale Concepts - Roblox

How do you contact me?

The best way to get In contact with me Is DevForum, Twitter, and Discord! My Twitter will be below down by “Links” and as well with my Discord Server for Formale where you can find my Discord Account!

Property

All assets are property of FormaleManzotti (Me) and Formale-Network.net (Which I own). Anyone who tries to steal, use, and etc of my Assets will be reported to Roblox and taken down by Roblox for Stealing Assets which is my Property or Using my Assets without my Permission! If you are caught you will sent a notice and If you don’t take down the Assets within that Period of Time you will be reported to Roblox and taken down by Roblox.

More Coming Soon! :slight_smile:

15 Likes