FPS Gun System - Looking For Feedback!

Hey everyone! I was wondering if I could get some feedback on this gun system I made and how I can improve it?

(I plan to add crouching/aiming soon!)

https://streamable.com/8xl1h9

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Updated!

11 Likes

I really like the FPS system, Looks clean.

2 Likes

This looks really good but the mouse should be locked, there should be a crosshair, and the effects should last less

Yes, I have not added a crosshair yet. I’ll reduce the particle effects!

Looks amazing!

I want to buy this system already! :star_struck:

1 Like

gun doesnt feel all tht aligned with where the mouse is facing. is the mouse even locked btw? if not thn be sure to do tht ovrall pretty sweet

Looks so damn clean, try just making the gun drop after the recoil a little quicker

1 Like

dmg text should be more smaller and darker. the viewmodel should be more centered and the flare should be create at the tip of the gun and go forward not backward and stuff. decrease the duration of the particles and for the particles made on bullet holes make it darker and for shorter duration

1 Like

There should be a crosshair and recoil shall be more realistic. Most guns don’t recoil up, instead, they recoil to user.

2 Likes

Im not sure what “locked” means? Its first person, so I think so?

like u shouldnt be able to move mouse

Yes, you can’t move mouse, its normal roblox first person.

2 Likes

I think you could make the sizing for the little attack damage indicator based on Offset, the reason for that would be that it doesn’t look incredibly small from a far, and you can tell how much damage you actually dealt.

4 Likes

I like it the animation suits the gun and the timing is good. Although, I think you should change the cursor image because then it would stand out a bit more. Good Job :+1:

1 Like

Looks nice.

The things are that the damage should say -28 instead, but it’s your choice. The bullets should move faster with a trail. You might also want to make a custom inventory.

1 Like

The voice when you shoot it onto the ground is delayed. But it’s nice! :+1:

1 Like

Updated!

Added reloading and aiming, plus a cool side UI and some other changes!
https://streamable.com/hx5dg0

2 Likes

That is way cooler! I also really like the camera UI at the bottom.

Also, can I have a look at the gun (the whole model)?

1 Like

Looks good! Love the aiming feature and the reload is pretty smooth.

1 Like