"Freaky" hats should not be allowed

the Freak is being erased.

3 Likes

If 17+ accessories were added, I personally think the “I’m freaky” items shouldn’t be allowed still. I mostly see people just using them for weird and disgusting purposes. I don’t think we should be allowing that kind of stuff when we know there is kids playing on the platform regardless if it has a 17+ filter or not. Even if it is hidden from a person of underage.

If we were to allow this is might bring more bad people to the platform and if anything I think we would want less of that.

1 Like

I think i need to clarify what i meant.

By 17+ items category i mean items that their meshes and textures will not be visible to anyone except 17+ players itself, means items like “Im Freaky” and such will be acceptable and could be worn out only by grown up players that know what does that word means and equip it only as a joke.

Incase if a minor got a permission to equip those 17+ items and a parent saw it, then Roblox wouldnt get sued for nonsense and parent will take care by himself because he most likely gave him permission to use his ID.

In that case i could aleardy see someone use it for “disgusting purposes” but i havent seen anyone to do that. And why would anyone use bubble speech item with “im freaky” with some erotic avatar when it would literally make the whole fit uglier lol

We have gotten all of them and thats the end, and i dont think people will come to Roblox only because someone made a UGC item named “Im Freaky” in order to hunt for cough cough you know…
I only know a few people who are 30+ years old and all of them came there for bussines and not for bad things ur trying to explain to me. It all depends on the person itself and theres nothing anyone can do.

I personally dont find anything disgusting and erotic from those bubble speech texts.
Even if younger player base is wearing it, then it wouldnt make it a target for random 45 years old man.

First of all because those texts have gotten TONS of sales which means u can find em everywhere and a grown up man or any other cough cough person would stalk someone for this, because those people cough cough they are looking for other characteristics, not just some random UGC accessory that anyone can buy.

can we also talk about how Roblox has been recently allowing creators to profit off degenerate and sexual items for the last few weeks
obviously, this has been a problem in the platform for a while, but them allowing accessories like breasts just makes this problem significantly worse

it’s painfully apparent some moderator has been following this thread and deleting freaky items, so PLEASE do something about breast accessories, that’s like a way worse problem going on right now, the amount of outfits that are sexual in nature has risen exponentially because of these items, and ugc moderation is knowingly letting these items though moderation given that they used to delete these items on sight.

you could argue that freaky items were relatively harmless, but these breast accessories serve no other purpose other than unnecessarily sexualizing roblox characters, which is really uncomfortable for a game mainly geared towards young kids.

All of the avatars, and the accessories shown in this image have been reported to Roblox and were NOT moderated. This is obviously part of a larger problem, but Roblox allowing items like these exacerbates this kind of behaviour.

9 Likes

They’re just a part of women’s bodies. They literally only exist to feed babies. If someone thinks they are nsfw, then they’re the problem.

Okay, so from your look, UGC with “Freaky” text is 18+ content when its just a text and doesnt have anything erotic sense on it shouldnt be even allowed, meanwhile literally silicon breasts (silicon because people who make em dont even know about anatomy) are free to look just because its as u said a part of woman body…

Interesting logic, dont you find that out?

Should Roblox allow reproductive organs added because its just a part of our body? definetly not.

2 Likes

I know I’m late but my god.
This generation of roblox has really fallen off.

2 Likes

ANYWHERE is filled with “creeps”, you have to understand that.

Personally, using the term “freaky” doesn’t exactly mean that a child is more prone to sexual content. People have their own terms and context for words.

1 Like

You’re right!! The word “freaky” definitely shouldn’t be allowed, even though it’s just a word that symbolizes being weird, but parts of the female body that most would find inappropriate, and rather disturbing/uncomfortable for viewing should be!!

Your comment doesn’t make sense. Breasts have been viewed as an 18+ article for quite some time now, and you think that should be changed? Personally, I wouldn’t want to go out to dinner one night, and see everyone shirtless.

1 Like

i find it rather humorous that seemingly everyone defending these items uses this same reason.

would you be saying the same if this was about accessories that add a part in a similar shape and location of the male repoductive organ? i think not.

it’s fine when the torso is simply shaped as if they are there in a similar fashion to some popular characters on the marketplace (eg Chibi Doll Girl and similar bundles), after all, they are simply a part of women’s bodies. when there’s accessories that are made to add breasts onto torsos that dont have them, that’s weird, especially as most of these accessories are large and clearly meant to stand out on the avatar. it doesn’t help that avatars using these accessories are often suggestive.

but that’s just my opinion. let’s look at what Roblox’s avatar body guidelines have to say about this.

Avatar bodies must not be sexually suggestive, or depict or suggest nudity in genital areas. This includes:

• Any depiction of exposed pubic hair, genitalia, or nipples

• Any depiction of genitalia, buttock or chest cleavage, or nipples through or around the modesty layers

• Excessive highlighting or shadowing of breasts, pelvis, or buttocks

• Avatars where, due to exaggerated size, the focal point of the body is on the breasts, pelvis, or buttocks

Roblox moderates avatars that do not follow the modesty layers requirements under the Romantic and Sexual Content Community Standard.

if these guidelines were applied to accessories, those second, third and fourth points would rule out most accessories depicting female breasts. i think that tells us how they should be moderating these items.

5 Likes