It is published on the github and pretty easy to use.
But before you boot your amazing defender…
How to run Bot
- install Node.js
- open the bot directory in the cmd using cd command
npm i request request-promiseinto the cmd
- edit your config.json file. Here are few my tips about doing that:
login_type - set it to either
"Email". It will tell the script, what are you attempting to log in with.
- login - your login or email (depends on what you have chosen in the login_type)
- password - your bot’s password
- group - your group’s id
scan_delay - time between auto scans (
SECONDS * 1000)
- banned_words - words, which will cause the risk level to rise by 1
- target_level - level, which user needs to reach to be awarded with ban
- op_ranks - ranks above this number, will be protected from banning
- ban_rank - rank number to ban (eg. 10) YOU NO LONGER NEED TO ENTER THE ROLESET ID FROM THE LINK
ban_message - ban message subject
- subject - message subject
- body - message body
Start your script with
Bot will take awhile to scan old posts. It requires stable connection. If it breaks while this process, you need to restart the script to start from scratch (roblox api requires to scroll every page in the ascending order, because of the cursor system). It is prefered to run the initialization with very big scan_delay value to prevent multiple processes. After the primary scan, there shouldn’t be issues with the scan_delay set to 60 seconds.
TIP: Scanning 100 pages took about 63 seconds for me. Worked without any issues with group having 17k pages.
Updated scripts, prevented double attempt to ban, introduced ban messages. Make sure to update your config as it’s format changed.
If you want to modify the script, it is very easy. You just need to modify the
index.js. I have already prepared few basic methods (eg. banning user).
- This is my commission for @RuizuKun_Dev and he wished to publish it and make open-sourced.
- Project might be updated with few new methods eg. badges checking.
Free to use, share, redistribute, modify and everything other.