[FREE] MissMae15 | Clothing Uploader

About Me
Heya!! I am offering my services (as a clothing designer with Premium) to upload clothing for those who may not have Premium and wish to upload clothing.

Availability
I am available from Monday-Sunday. 4-6 hours each day. These hours vary.

Payment
My services are completely free!

Why Are They Free?
I feel it is unnecessary for others to have to pay for clothing uploaders. I am available often so it isn’t a hassle for me. I want others to be able to sell clothing without having to worry about not having Premium and having to pay someone to upload clothing.

Contact
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum via PM or replying down below.

Portfolio

Note
I would prefer to upload for groups. If I upload for personal clothing, then I have nowhere to upload the clothing, other than on my profile or for a group which you will have to buy to obtain. And I don’t want people to spend just to obtain clothing they made.

Thanks for reading,
MissMae15

9 Likes

I have added my portfolio which contains examples of my work.

1 Like

So do you give the profits to the people or is it like a half n half cut thing?

All I do is upload the clothing. All of the sales go to the owners I uploaded it for.

1 Like

That’s great! I’d like it if I hired you. I own a small group hoping to grow big. elinor - Roblox
If you’d like to work with me, please DM me. lexi!!#6326

I would love your help <3 My friend would love to have your help!

1 Like

Sure! Tell them to send me a PM

They don’t have the devforum, unfortunately.

So would I PM through you on the forums?

Sure, they told me they messaged you on roblox, i will get you the templates from my other friend!

1 Like

Hey, I’ve been trying to contact you because I’m in need of your services. Are your services closed?

1 Like

@SupieUp She still does it I think you just need to follow her and send her a message.

Hello, I am interested in getting my clothing uploaded because I have no premium, actually there is no Roblox uploading fee yet so all you need is premium.