Free Strofe music for the community

Hey everyone!

A couple of members of the Roblox Developer community - CorruptDetected and Abcreator - have helped us out so much in getting our Discord community going.

So as thanks, we’ve had a sound engineer produce a couple of songs they made at strofe.com for everyone to use!

Here’s the link to Abcreator’s song and here is the link to CorruptDetected’s.

If you haven’t seen it yet - here’s the link to the 100s of songs we’ve uploaded so far!

Thanks to everyone here for the warm welcome and support. You all are the best!

15 Likes

This is really cool, being able to make your own music this easily is awesome! Quick question, can developers use the audios you linked with no copy right problems? They’re all free, so I’d assume so can, just wondering.

Yep! Anyone can use any of the music we’ve uploaded.

1 Like

How much robux did you spend uploading all of them?

EDIT: I did the math, you made about 120 songs so far, and have spend around 20,000 robux, just for the community!

About 350 Robux each! Some of the shorter songs were around 70 Robux.

1 Like

Strofe is really cool, but how’s it different than BeepBox?

Thanks for accepting my friend request btw.

Nevermind, saw a lofi option. I’m sold.

1 Like

Haha no worries.

Beepbox looks sick! It’s a bit different though. Beepbox looks like a fun tool, but I think if you tried to make a song in each you’d notice there’s a big difference in how quickly you can come up with a usable song.

You can think of it this way too - Music creation involves composition, production, and mixing/mastering.

We take care of most of the composition and let users handle some of the production decisions and a lot of the mixing/mastering decisions.

Beepbox has some “rails” to help guide composition, but really leaves it wide open to the user to figure out what they want to do.

It looks like Beepbox describes themselves as a “melody sketching tool”, but not necessarily an AI-powered music composition tool.

Hope that helps clear up the difference!

1 Like

Okay, I’ve been playing around with the lofi option, and this is sick. Thanks for this. I can’t believe it’s FREE.

Haha thanks - you should try the Orchestral pop and Pop options too! Those are my personal favorites.

That distorted tap on the drums just makes me lose it. Also, yeah, I’ll try those.

Strofe just gave me an amazing idea. But I’d need your permission.

Can I make an in-game library of all of your songs? Like you can listen to them and purchase them?

Hey we already have someone who is making this you can check out Discord server for the status.

–CorruptDetected

Really? I didn’t know. Alright.

1 Like

I love this tool! The whole soundtrack for my WIP game is made with this. The only thing is I would love to see the “Techno” subcategory brought to the “Chill” category.

It’s crazy that production-quality songs can be made with just AI.

I am working on this, I’ve gotten the base done and I am ready to publish in about two days.

Thanks, @strofe_music, I’m really enjoying working with you. :grinning:

Here is a sneek-peek…

Of course the seek bar isn’t ready yet, as seen as it hovers over the audio icon.

And this was taken on mobile so the scroll bar is invisible, however it does exist (and it’s tiny!).

I’m glad you like it! Just wait till you see what we have coming in the months to come. We’re just getting started!

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I really can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hahha sadly you will have to wait but not too long don’t get board using us and forget you could join our community server for updates we would love the members and support.

–CorruptDetected Strofe Team–

1 Like

Hello everyone!

Since music are going private you can download the audio located here.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19o3Sb1DJ2jXY7I4RU9qXluW8m7SEock5?usp=sharing

Download all free Strofe music that we have made just for you.

1 Like