Free Synty Asset Packs Released in the Marketplace

These are amazing! I would’ve paid for these! Thx Roblox!

1 Like

Note for people using this:

I’d still check the collision fidelity of these items. For example, this asset should almost certainly be in hull or box mode. This can lead to real physics savings when using these assets in your game.

For Roblox, hopefully we can have someone go over these assets again and minimize the amount of collision space being used by these.

7 Likes

While these are great models and I think it’s great that they are made available for free… I also feel this discourages people from learning to model and undercuts the building community that exists here, albeit a smaller community than the dev community.

2 Likes

Really cool! But I don’t see how this’ll benefit me as a programmer.

1 Like

I somewhat agree, but to be fair, none of this is enough to make a fully fledged game.

1 Like

Well, if your a programmer, you can make the biggest game you could ever want, but you’d still need decorations. For you, you could use this to decorate your games that you create.

2 Likes

Amazing packs to use for any map, thank you ROBLOX!

Along with the other free mesh packs released recently, it is totally possible to create a full game. Perhaps not the most interesting of games but I could be wrong. I think it depends on how the models are used and the programming.

Very useful and really nice assets, thank you!

Are there any plans to add animation packs as well?
It can be tricky to find good, freely available animations on Roblox

2 Likes

Not at this time but is something we will consider going forward. The Forest Pack has some nice animations for wildlife built in.

6 Likes

Están muy bonitos los paquetes la verdad ahora voy hadar color mas ami juego

1 Like

Noice 4 months! jeez thats long time

It looks really cool, might use this assets for my future games

1 Like

I am using the dungeon pack to make an obstacle course and noticed a few items missing.
Please check and update the packs so they contain everything from the original Synty Asset packs.

For example these 3 circled ones are not there:

Is there any way to find these missing ones from the mesh library?
I have tried searching in the toolbox among meshes but I am unable to find these Synty meshes.

@Rototally , could you check these?

Thanks in advance!

5 Likes

Once the Material Service update comes out, will the Synty Nature Pack’s materials be available on roblox?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.