Free Synty Asset Packs Released in the Marketplace

Finally this is something useful I can work with!

I probably find this useful for making background environments

3 Likes

Amazing!! Cant wait to use this in a build!

4 Likes

Lets all thank @Roblox and @Synity for makeing this posible for people (Im talking to you scripters) who are not all that good at building but want to make something amazing!

4 Likes

Yea this is going to allow me to make a full on game by myself without having to learn 3d modelling or any of that! This really helps me a lot because I am only good at programming and UI Design. Thanks roblox!

6 Likes

I tried to lean but I was not good at it then this comes along and lets me make a game without modeling and im only good at ui and scripting to

5 Likes

pretty nice

6 Likes

MFW spent $900 on synth packs over the last year for roblox

4 Likes

Thatā€™s because those models have the RenderFidelity set to Performance. Setting it to Automatic or Precise should change it to fit your needs, though Iā€™d personally recommend keeping props that arenā€™t important on Performance and only very important objects on Precise.

4 Likes

Outstanding! Could be used by smaller builders.

3 Likes

New assets are awesome!

13 Likes

Not seeing the same result. Can you double check the properties and let us know if you have a repro for this issue?

4 Likes

What are your render settings at? Try reloading the place. Parts might fail to load due to a bad internet connection.

1 Like

I love these models! But actually, these are huge. Itā€™s great to build a whole city with these. I can do a lot of stuff with these but I can make my own on my own map. Because what if someone uses it in his experience and then I also use it. It would be like copying. But anyway those who created these models, Congratulations!. Thatā€™s huge. And I hope we donā€™t have to virus models at the top of the toolbox. We will see these models at the top of the toolbox.

3 Likes

Haha, that last sentence summed up my entire weekend. Iā€™m loading up studio right now to check.

2 Likes

It mustā€™ve been a connection problem on my end. My internet has been very poor lately. It seems fine now though.

2 Likes

Knock it off its isnā€™t that stupid of a question normally you need a license to use these assets so some may be apprehensive to use them. Yes he shouldā€™ve looked before asking but no need to berate him.

1 Like

Wow, this is really cool. I feel like this will help new and old builders to try to get a grasp of what kind of models they should use for their game.

2 Likes

Nice!

Im sure many people will be inspired by this and turn it into amazing games.

3 Likes

sighs u r rly missing out if u never use any freemodel at all they are all good fillers wen u dont feel like amking smthg they r made by humans like u too, ik this is a pretty small thing but i am an open source activitist, its upto u rlly but they r extremely useful and u r the one missing out if u dont use em.

3 Likes

@CJ_Nelson01 AND they all are ESCAPE FROM THE HORROR DUNGEON :cold_face:

3 Likes