[FREE-TO-USE] Music GUI (Button being added soon)

Hello Developers,

As stated in my other post, I stated that I would be making another UI! In this post, I have made a Music GUI! Although I have not made the button yet, stay tuned as I will edit this post to have the button with the UI inside the PSD file.

Now, onto the GUI.

GUI Preview

PSD File

MusicUIforusephoto.psd (1.8 MB)

If you end up using my music GUI, you will need to follow some rules. (These go for all UI I make)

1. Have fun with it. :sunglasses:

That is all for now! Bye! :wave:

(This was made WITHOUT a tutorial)

8 Likes

UPDATE
V1.2

• Made UI one item so it’s easier to export.

File: MusicUIforusephoto.psd (1.6 MB)

1 Like

Alright, straight forward onto my feedback:

• You shouldn’t assign rules to someone using a free model UI.
  • You don’t have to say you can’t use this for commissions, it’s quite obvious.
  • Full credit is not required as we aren’t going to watermark your name somewhere in our game. If it’s open source, we have the choice to not add full credit. We also have the choice to do so as we please.

Now onto my constructive feedback:

1. Color scheme is very off, and the Add Song button is completely off-centered to the right.
  2. Move around the Song Name label until you find a good spot for it, the spot looks like it doesn’t match the UI.
  3. Change the song duration loading icon, you could just remove the whole duration loading icon and have it as 0.00/0.00 somewhere on the UI.
  4. A lot else can be fixed if you look at the UI yourself and think about it.

I understand. However I don’t want people going around saying they made this and that they’re doing commissions and showing images of something they never made. I do agree with the constructive criticism. Like I said with my other post, I am new to making UI. So feedback is always appreciated!

And yeah, I thought about it and you don’t need to give me credit. But I am keeping the no use for commissions rule.

I get the no commission rule, but assigning rules to something that you’ve called “FREE TO USE”, as well as putting this under community resources you need to understand anyone can use this and having certain rules on what they can and can do just doesn’t sit right with the category.

No claiming as yours.

Claiming as yours when this is under community resources, doesn’t work with that.

Please utilize community resources for the correct reason.

1 Like

Its not free to use if you want full credit.

I really like the GUI, there are some things I would change though:

*The “Add song” button is off centered to the right.
*The “Add song” should also be rounded.
*Instead of using a comma for the song time use a collen.

1 Like