Free VIP Servers Now Available

Can you guys at least change the “VIP Servers” name to “Private Servers” now that we are able to make them free?

12 Likes

I agree with this! Calling them “Private Servers” sounds like a more fitting way to brand this feature now. :smiley:

15 Likes

I love this idea! It’s good for developers looking to get a bigger player base, (new developers, and up and coming). I’m definitely happy with this and it looks like other developers are :D. Great update Roblox!

Excellent! Sounds like a wonderful change. I seriously hope to see lots of games implement free servers as compared to paid servers.

pretty cool and epic now i don’t have to pay 1,000 robux just for a vip server

Good job, I expect more good surprises as it is in the future

This is so great! I really appreciate everyone who made this possible!

1 Like

I like this idea! Some people enjoy playing games by themselves which I can understand… :smiley: I can’t wait to see what developers have this option open! :wink:

1 Like

This update is huge and insane for people who don’t waste Robux on VIP servers. I wish all of my favorite games provide us free VIP servers.

1 Like

Now it would be really cool if they made you able to sell t-shirts for free!

5 Likes

The VIP servers is free???
Now Roblox make It better. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Great addition. Plenty of RP games will benefit from this. I’ll be sure to implement this into my game.

1 Like

Does this mean

Now? :open_mouth: This Is a Nice Update Players can play alone without someone Bothering them without having to pay Robux!

9 Likes

Thats what i call an epic updated, i hoped for this for some time now

Will there be a section in games for free vip servers?

2 Likes

Now this is amazing! This can totally open the door for games that can fully depend on VIP servers, to prevent trollers and ensure the friends of the players get in the server! Hopefully more games start to utilize free VIP servers to increase game quality.

I’m really looking forward to trying this new feature out. I hope that in future, a free VIP servers category will be added to the explore page, would be an excellent opportunity to really boost engagement and activity.

This is pretty great for games that are not really for entertainment, but for information. This can be greatly used for people who may want to create groups to explore places like home-stores, game information trackers, and showcases! :+1:

Thanks to the Roblox engineering team for this great feature! :clap:

That sounds like a great idea, especially for games that may not have the multiplayer experience to make them popular! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very great change, I think this will be great for people who want privacy or to play with their friends without interruption, without cost! Keep up the good work Roblox.