Free VIP Servers Now Available

This is a good update. But, I am not sure if most developers will make their VIP servers free.

3 Likes

This is a great feature! This means I can"play solo" on some games but on my games I can use this to let people who have no robux make their own party rooms

2 Likes

This is great! Now we need to rename “VIP server”

5 Likes

its really good update but please make when developers put a price to VIP server they can buy VIP server on their own game for free

3 Likes

Yo this update is poggers ngl ty for epic update

This is nice! I might put it in my game desc., as an incentive to make one and play the game!

This should hopefully increase revenue to developers. Having more people play with their friends and family will increase the chances of higher revenue. Glad Roblox decided to add this feature!

Opinion

Now I think because that’s added it’s more better for people who can’t afford Robux so than now people can have VIP server without any payment. I mean now Developers of Games don’t make money off them as they did before. Hey, Maybe I’m wrong.

2 Likes

It’s 100% optional and not required to do so. Developers will be paid the exact same amount they already were, but it’s also creating an opportunity for other developers who are open to the possibility of making it free. (If they don’t mind of not making an income from VIP servers.)

2 Likes

Finally,That’s happened. Now Roblox’s service will stop in the future.

Finally! A feature I always wanted especially for my transit game. This will help me a lot in the long run so my players can practice privately in their own servers.
Thank you!

1 Like

This is guuud, now as a poor person, i can finally get a free vip server :slight_smile:

This is brilliant, this will help enhance playing with friends and make it a heap easier for streamers and YouTubers.

1 Like

I really like the feature but I don’t think that there will be a good amount of free VIP servers since the developers of the game gain robux from VIP servers.

But still this is a great feature.

what happen if there will be a “free vip-server” hack,imagine that.

I think the possibility of that happening is low but it would cause alot of problems.

1 Like

I am wondering how this might affect the Play Together sort, will the sort now require you to offer free VIP servers in order to qualify for it, will it even allow for free VIP server games and 10 Robux VIP server games to be listed together in the sort, or will it still require you to offer VIP servers for 10 Robux, outright disqualifying free servers from getting in the sort?

1 Like

You may want to ask that in the Play Together sort thread, or DM someone on the featuring group.

Yay free vip servers! Not a lot of games have free vip servers now. I think free vip servers for FPS games will be cool! Because you can fight with friends 1v1 for free like other games(example: CS:GO)

This is a great feature, i really like the idea of having free vip servers… It do help with having friends/streamers to play together easily, by practicing on games, do help. :+1: