Free Websites To Make Fast And Easy Thumbnails/Game Icons
Hello everyone! Today I want to share a some Websites and apps that help with Thumbnails and Game Icons. Some of these i personally use and found by myself, and others are often suggested by other users. Most of these are really easy to use and require little to no past experience. I hope you find these websites and Apps useful in your journey through Roblox. Enjoy the list!
- getpaint.net (Requires Download)
- Kapwing.com (Requires Nothing [Signing-in Takes off the small watermark])
- Pixlr.com (Requires Nothing [Also has NO watermark what so ever])
- www.canva.com (Has paid plans, but there is a Free-Plan)
- photopea.com (Has Free Plan and Paid Plan) [Credit to @InScaneYT]
- gimp.org (For Linux-based or BSD-based (including MacOS) OS and Windows) [Credit to @Blockzez]
- figma.com (Collaborative Image Software For Teams) [Credit to @ClockworkSquirrel]
- Adobe.com (There is A free plan, after that it is paid) [Credit to @ReturnedTrue]
- designer.gravit.io (Free, You can sign in to Save to The Cloud) [Credit to @Alphexus]
- panzoid.com (3D and 2D Image Editing) [Credit to @Tyntx]
- https://www.remove.bg (Background Remover) [Credit to @FastAsFlash_Dev]
I would recommend starting with Kapwing. It’s easy to use and completely free. It requires no download because it is build into the website. there is a watermark, but it comes off whenever you sign in.
For people with a medium amount of experience, i would recommend Pixlr. Pixlr is a bit more complicated, but it gives a better result, while Kapwing is more of a quick edit type of thing. All of the Apps and Websites are good. Of course, for people with money to spend on this type of work, there is Adobe (Adobe.com).
On top of that, All these sites can be mixed together to make amazing art, I would recommend mixing Kapwing with Pixlr. It makes a really good combo. Of course, Do anything you would like with these sites. It is your choice and these are just my recommendations.
Another recommendation is, use them all before choosing one over the other. Variety is one of the key aspects in choosing something. Especially if you are going to count on it to make all your Images. My favorite is Kapwing, but not everyone is going to be comfortable using that. It is more of a matter of personal opinionand there really isn’t a way to just say “This is the Best,”. People are going to disagree.
Post suggestions down below, I will credit people who do!
NOTE: I am not responsible for any misuse of these Apps/Websites. The only person who is responsible is the person who did it. I check all suggestions so no scams make it onto the list.