Fresh Configuration of Private Servers

This is an awesome update, but will we ever get VIP servers on console? We have to join using mobile or alts just to get into our VIP servers on console. At least a menu on the game page would be nice :slight_smile:

It would be good to send a notification when a VIP server is about to renew. It’s very annoying to lose R$ because you forgot to cancel a VIP server and now you have to go and find the VIP server to cancel it.

2 Likes

Check your inventory, under Private Servers, select the “I own” category.

1 Like

Aww man It would’ve been funny to try and rhyme to the Fresh Prince theme song. Maybe try something like “Ohh In West California, Roblox ways, in the Studio is where I spent most of my days”. Would be a great start to go at it :joy:

But anyways I am excited to see this come into play! Great Work Roblox!

1 Like

INDEED.
Joking aside,

Thank you! This feature is long overdue and I’m glad Roblox is adding it. (Better late than never)

2 Likes

This is great. This is something that was long overdue. The configuration page is no longer bland. (unlike this topic. Really, free bobux? That meme is dead)

Hello there! Would you consider adding roles from groups that will be able to join private servers to make them even more customizable?

1 Like

I’m glad to see this page has finally gotten a fresh look and function. The old page was rather outdated, looking like it came all the way from 2014. I hope ROBLOX continues bringing outdated pages to the current standard.

Always nice to see having all pages have a uniform style :slight_smile: Especially the dark mode!

1 Like

This Update IS GREAT You Need To Do This At The Create Page And The Library.

1 Like

Aren’t mobile VIP Server Link sharing STILL BROKEN? and I don’t even need to remind you that that’s a problem with the Windows 10 App Beta since it uses the same UI and Code.

What if they’re hiding this as some form of like… marketing scheme? I don’t know. My thinking is that they would be hiding this so that people with older VIP Servers might be like: “Eh, I just bought this, I use it sometimes, so whatever.” But they actually might not play at all. And looking at the date might show them that, not having a date available might make the wait longer for cancelling a VIP Server.

But that’s just a THEORYY, A GAMEEEE THEORYY

2 Likes

Love the new sleek desgin update!

No need to worry @BitwiseAndrea I have it all under control:

Now this is the story all about how private servers got flipped, turned upside down
And I’d like to take a minute just sit right there
I’ll tell you how we changed private servers after so many years

BitwiseAndrea said it best
Aesthetic changes and optimized in many ways
Dark mode, supported, your eyes, adore it, localization support, whatever that means
After all these years, it kinda’ looks goods

Mobile functionality finally around
I can make them on my phone usin’ all my robux so “I’m wastin all my money but atleast it’s less bad”

I begged and pleaded for this for many years
and this finally came, it was music to my ears
so many new features, so many new ways, to use private servers for so many days
still no free robux, man that’s kinda bad
but the servers still cheaper than any college class
Is this what the future of servers be lookin’ like?
Hmm this might be alright!

9 Likes

Wow! I’d have to say it looks pretty impressive from the whole UI resigned too supporting mobile & dark theme this will indeed come in handy in the future!

Finally a needed fresh renewal is here. This made configuration easier for players and mobile

But we need a refresh on the develop page though

2 Likes

I hope Roblox adds a dashboard on private servers to cancel subscriptions and edit without doing it manually from the game page, and editing from the dashboard and also a total subscription of all available private servers feature because I bought a lot of VIP servers in games and lost track of them, and I want to cancel them all.

2 Likes

I wish all updates had a parody this cool.

1 Like

Despite the fact I skimmed through the topic and replies several times…

I STILL DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW I GET THE FREE BOBUX

2 Likes

The re-desing looks absolutely awsome :grin:!
Now, could we get a library re-desing, please, it’s really needed!

2 Likes