Fresh Configuration of Private Servers

I disagree in regards to changing the name without paying. If your paying for a subscription, I understand, you can have those perks. If you aren’t paying, you shouldn’t receive any perks due to the fact that you’ve completely cancelled/paused your subscription on the game.

Finally, an upgraded version of the private server menu, thanks!

Yes! Love this. Thanks for the spicy new look.

Contact Roblox support to help you resolve that issue.

Yet we still cant have one place to view all our existing private servers. Looks like the days of randomly losing hundreds of robux not knowing which server its for continue.

1 Like

You can view your private servers in your inventory under Private Servers → My Private Servers. It doesn’t currently indicate if the private server subscription is active or inactive, but we are aware that this isn’t ideal and will work to find a solution in the future.

11 Likes

Awesome! I can finally add a friend in my server in 10 seconds and not 10 years!(jk)Glad you guys made this update , it’s a lot more organized and kind of resembles Team Create. :fire:

2 Likes

Thanks @BitwiseAndrea and the rest of the team! You guys continue to modernize the outdated parts of the website. I appreciate the updates and the dark theme on my eyes! Keep up the good work and I can’t wait to see the few old pages left refreshed. I also love the nod to bobux, I like that you roblox staff listen to the community :slight_smile:

Slightly unrelated:

I wonder if mobile private server links will be fixed since private servers seem to be important to Roblox. For those that don’t know check here

1 Like

I love how us people and admins are alike while liking the same things, but overall this is a pretty good update to private servers especially with dark mode compatibility! :+1:

1 Like

Adding onto this I’d like to maybe see some sort of notification to tell you your server will expire soon maybe in the corner of your topbar or something…?

While this was a nice updated and I waited years for it,

This is unacceptable!

1 Like

Finally! a new private server menu! Glad to see roblox revamping old pages after everything that’s gone on since these last couple of months.

The ui looks clean,but it would be better if Roblox stops hastag/filtered our vip server link

Bring this on! Amazing! :star_struck:

Keep it up, roblox!

Wowie! This is a great update! That old private server configuration looked UGLY

Thanks! I use Private Servers/VIP Servers a lot, and is happy to see this fresh new change!

Ye, Roblox whitelists devforum.roblox.com links, so why not Private Server links?

This looks amazing.

It’s good to see a lot of old pages are getting revamped to look more amazing.

1 Like

I really like this new direction roblox is going in. From the transaction page getting a revamp and now private servers. Now all we need is the library page. Whoever is coming up w/ these new revamps needs to get a raise :joy:

2 Likes

I’d love it if there was a feature that reminds you when you have auto renew VIP Servers on, I had this happen couple of times and I forgot I even had it on.