[FRESH] Keyboard Moddeled

I’m worked on keyboard today! It’s my first creation in Modelling! I’m 13 years old also.

Photo:

Also get it from library:

When we get 100 likes, I will make RBG Keyboard!

8 Likes

2 words, Use Blender, The keyboard is not even correct, 12 letter keys and only 9 number lock keys, where are the F1 F2 F3 F4? Not trynna hate though!

8 Likes

When building something this small, it’s really hard to do so in Roblox itself. I would recommend learning how to use blender if you wish to carry on with the small models.
Use reference images, or even look at your own keyboard. Currently it’s not accurate at all, and alot of the buttons are wonky.

2 Likes

I completely agree with @goalmwo, but the buttons aren’t actually wonky, it is from the screenshot, when you take screenshots in Roblox using your actual PC and not with the built in feature in studio the parts don’t seem right, @YouTubeCZSKVideos if you go into view and click take screenshot, there should be a button, the image should look better.

2 Likes

I’m make it fast paced ,not orriginal

1 Like

What? Fast paced not? What do you mean?

also, It’s my first creation :slightly_smiling_face:

its fast paced, not original, im sad bcs My first model is trash

Yeah well it looks like your first creation took a minute, This is in the Help and Feedback section and this is my honest opinion so don’t get mad at me.

3 Likes

Fast paced still needs to replicate the actual object, I’m guessing by fast paced you mean non-realistic? Focus on adding detail rather than making it all really quickly to a low standard. Don’t take this as hate towards your build, but on DevForum expect criticism.

1 Like

Not, minute, it tooks 30 mins :sad:

Doesn’t look like it @YouTubeCZSKVideos

Okay, I’m need to learn Blender?

No, you don’t need to learn Blender.

Okay, Can i have any tips? :place_of_worship:

Okay, learn Blender! ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I’m making a computer case.

1 Like

high detailed :slightly_smiling_face:

Its not really “high detailed,” once again looks like it took a minute.

1 Like

Right, let me help you.
First, find a photo of a keyboard online, here I’ve done it for you.

Look at all the details closely. Lets start with the main shape, a rectangle. If you want to go into more detail use circles at the edges and union them (many guides to unioning and negating on the forums). Once you have done that, add the lines that separate the main sections. Start adding your keys, make sure to get the proportions correct and sizing, including shapes such as the enter key.
Finally, add detilas, such as lights, decals for letters, and logos.

Like I said this will take a while. If you’re planning on going down this whole “modelling” route use blender. Look on YouTube for tutorials on that, I started with a car tutorial.

2 Likes