[FRESH] Keyboard Moddeled

I’m making CPU, RAMS, Disks :slightly_frowning_face:

I will reply back to this topic in an hour or so, I will create a keyboard in Blender to show you the basics of what Blender to do, also Blender is free, Here is the link to download it.

2 Likes

but, I’m heard blender is hard!

To add one more thing, all keys should be the same height in a keyboard.

It’s Blender hard? I’m asking :

Well yes, it is hard, but you aren’t going to get anywhere if you don’t try.

“It’s Blender hard?” What does that mean?

Edit: Oh, is Blender hard, no not really once you get the hang of it, watch some videos.

1 Like

Hard, to learn blender. Because I’m was working 3 years on Roblox

You have been working 3 years on Roblox but this is your first creation and no offense but it is horrible. I believe you :roll_eyes:

I’m UI designer, but I’m want to try something else

I would stick to UI Designer but still you need to work on that…

2 Likes

Why is it so tiny?
Literally smaller than 4 studs.

There are a very little amount of keys, all different sizes.

This needs a lot of improvement.

Also, use maths to spread them out evenly spaced, according to your move increment.

1 Like

Thanks, for feedback. :sleepy:

My honest opinion is it’s better to try and use a lower increment or use Blender as other people said before; I recommend 0.10 or 0.25. You’ll surely get better in time, when building something that’s trying to recreate something from real life, try multi-tasking as you’re missing a big part of the keys. :sun_with_face:

1 Like

I’m make it tiny because, I’m making all models so big, so i’m looking for normal size

No offence, but please download something like grammarly as it is really hard to read your messages as they just don’t make sense. “I’m wanna to be good for others” > I want it to be good for others

2 Likes

And in terms to the build it lacks detail, it is monotone and just looks extremely plain and boring and lacks detail.

1 Like

Nice, you made your first creation! But, use Blender instead. Basic modelling in Blender isn’t hard.

You’re being quite harsh, man. Let them be a beginner. Let them be 13.

People will keep pushing you to blender, OP. You don’t have to go to blender. It’s not really that useful until late into development. I’ve been developing as a hobby for almost 9 years, professionally for 3. I didn’t learn it until a few weeks ago. I’m only 15.

2 Likes

OMG Thank you, I didn’t know how to say that without sounding mean, they are 13, do they not know simple grammar.

1 Like