[FRESH] Keyboard Moddeled

I agree with @Musketfall. A lot of the people in here are being pretty mean and I don’t think that will help much if you just make fun of someone when they ask for feedback. I do think you should help them and tell any feedback you have, but you can do that in a nice way. I do agree with a lot of what people said in this, but like I said it could have been said more nicely. I also think that, for English being @YouTubeCZSKVideos’s second language he is actually doing pretty well. (I have tried learning other languages before and with every one ended up quitting.) English is actually a pretty complicated language and especially if it’s not your first language. By the way, @YouTubeCZSKVideos, I think that your UI designs are pretty good!

1 Like

Thanks! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

It’s his first creation… you are a builder, most of us have made something similar to that for their first creation, you are being plain rude here, calling his work horrible, then here:

, You are making fun of him (thats what it looks like)
Also you are making fun of him for English not being his first languague, like you didn’t know what “it’s blender hard” means? if someone doesn’t think of “is blender hard” then they have something in their head, anywats dont be so harsh and me a little nicer to motivate them, to me it looks like you are saying “you are bad, f**k you and your work” by the wording of your replies. Also so sorry if this seemed rude.
Btw @YouTubeCZSKVideos It looks good, listen to the other critiscm and just work hard and put more time into it.

3 Likes

can somebody please texture this model lol?

I completely agree with @Lager12345Munir here because does anyone here know what constructive feedback is? He clearly posted his “first creation” yes his first creation on here. What do you gain from being rude, like just a little feedback is all it takes to help somebody.

Majority, to all of you started here so what were you expecting, this was better than my first build, but here is the problem your feedback states that you don’t need to use blender except your contradicting youself in your next comment.

He asks for tips so why not give him some if not why bother commenting in the first place?

Also @YouTubeCZSKVideos it looks good and you’ll will definitely improve over time with some practice. “Practice makes perfect”, plus well said Lager.

3 Likes

I mean you don’t need to learn blender depends how good you are at CSG.

It’s okay if something doesn’t work out so well you will get better with time before your first creation is done right, Keep up the good work :clap:

Looks really good for a beginner!
Good job :smile:

I think he means high detail. These high detail models are not to be made in roblox studio.

You can still make keyboards easily in Roblox Studio. >.<

Won’t be as good as in blender.

Depends on the builder/modeler. Besides, it’s a keyboard. How detailed can you get?

1 Like

Keyboards CAN actually get quite detailed :wink: . I say this as a mechanical keyboard enthusiast who has actually built my own keyboard.

2 Likes

Wait. Your saying that you didn’t make the keyboard? Or am I not understanding something correctly here?

I think that they meant the keyboard model wasn’t the most original thing to create for their first model. I don’t think there is such a thing as originality when it comes to trying out modeling, but that is my opinion.

Aside from this, @OP, this looks pretty good for a beginner! You did better than I could. Some tips for next time is to maybe use a stud lock to make sure the keys are equally spread apart and that you get them all! :+1:

2 Likes

Its a very nice keyboard i think you should add somec color to it but its good for a beginner, keep it going :happy1:

A lot of people in this thread are saying to use blender for keyboards and smaller models. However, it’s definitely more time and energy efficient to just use studio. I once made (and can probably remake) a keyboard in -5 minutes that’s not only accurate, but looks good. My recommendation as a builder would be to stick to studio as much as possible while compromising quality as little as possible. Generally, I find blender difficult to use and don’t find it worth the time and energy to import it into studio when I can make something just as good within studio. In addition, I would definitely practice as much as you could. Good luck!