Fresh - New Particle System

Very nice little system. I see a lot of potential in this kind of thing.

1 Like

Spreading evenly across the part, was in fact planned for Beta 1.1! Also, I hear you with the lag and the Instancing and such! This will get resolved in a later version. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Instead of a “Position” Value, it will most likely change to “EmissionPart”

Finally! I have been trying to make something like this.

1 Like

This looks really cool, good job on the system.

1 Like

I need to ask this - but what font are you using for code?

1 Like

Is it wise to have so many parts being created on the server?

You could use the module on the client instead and have the effects be local to the player.

I made a remake of this!

This is a great particle system. It is really easy to use too.

1 Like

If you want the entire Color Theme, (Made by me), you can copy these values here!

1 Like

Looks great but I have no idea what to do haha.

Tutorials will be in version Beta 1.1 of the system! I will make a dev forum post every time a new version releases. Be on the look out for that! :eyes:

1 Like

Will do! Hoping I can use this for a big project I’m working on! Trying to do everything I can to make the graphics look the best they can and I’m sure this will help!

1 Like

Update board for Fresh is out now!

This is nice for something new. I noticed that you did everything on the server so I hope that in the future you create a setting for replication to all clients similar to fireAllClients but built in and optimized with new features.

I really like the particle effect and I hope to see more

1 Like

Version Beta 1.1 is HERE!! Fresh (Beta 1.1) - New Particle System

1 Like

Huh, so I have to wait an entire year… great…

Could you elaborate? Why do you need to wait another year?

1 Like

Cool! Is this still being developed?

The creator has been banned and this hasn’t been updated in 2 years so I assume not. I suggest this resource instead as it’s more up to date and optimized: Collideable Particles Module [Self Collisions Update V3.2]