Friend Requests tab displayed incorrectly

• Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

The friend requests tab displays random amount of users on different pages.

• How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.

It happens this way every time and I have noticed similar bugs inside of multiple groups as well. Found in this thread.

• Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.

Under my friend requests tab.

• When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.

As far as I know, it has been doing this for many months. However, the excessive botted friend requests on roblox may be related.

Picture:

1 Like

Terminated users don’t show up in user lists IIRC – that may be the issue. You might be able to get rid of them with “Ignore All”.

Ahh thank you! Also, even if that is the case, I have hundreds of blank spots and the same is the case in some groups. I wish it would just realign the user list once someone is deleted :frowning:

Yeah, I get the same problem too. Sometimes it will say “Friend Requests (4)” but not show any of the players. Hitting “Ignore All” works, but what if you wanted to accept someone you couldn’t see? Yes, you could go to that player’s profile page and click accept, but that is tedious. Anyways, I don’t think that the cause is terminated accounts because, this problem occurred only an hour after I had previously cleared all friend requests, and I don’t think 4 accounts could be banned in that time.

2 Likes

Can you still not remove “terminated” users?
If you accidently hit “accept”
Or have they fixed that, do you know?
@HenryDev

I thought unfriending terminated users worked on the site as long as you don’t have Roblox+?

I’ll try it, i got a huge bunch of terminated alt’s sending me frs

My understanding is that terminated users don’t show up in the friend requests tab. The reason why we don’t remove their request entirely from your count is that they could have been terminated incorrectly. If they were and got their account back, we want to make sure all their friend requests and friendships are preserved.

If any of your friends are terminated, you can go to the Friends tab and unfriend them directly from the friend card.

Hi! Are you saying that your tab says “Friend Requests (4)”, but there are no friend requests in the tab at all?

yeah

1 Like