Frozey | Training Guide

Frozey Training Guide

Definition

The Frozey Training Guide will go over exactly how a typical training session will go.

Staff Expectations

Staff are expected to join the training center at XX:45. There are a couple of things that we recommend in order to be the most professional while at the training center.

Please do not start any unnecessary drama or arguments with your co-workers or Trainees.

Don’t talk to your co-workers out loud, only in PMs, as this is unprofessional and unorganized.

Use grammar at ALL times, even when there are no LRs, since they could join at any moment.

Wear appropriate attire at all times, no trolling outfits. You know what I mean by this.

First come, first serve. The people who come to the training center first will be the trainers.

Trainers and spectators, stand on the blue line behind the host/co-host podium.

Session Roles

Spectator

Helper - President is able to spectate training sessions. Everyone must spectate their first session before training, co-hosting, or hosting.

Trainer

Supervision Team - President is able to train in training sessions. There can only be 2 trainers per group.

Co-Host

Supervision Team - President is only able to co-host sessions. There may only be 1 co-host

Host

Management Team - President may host. There may only be 1 host. The host will also rank the Trainees at the end of the session.

Host Duties

Edit the group shout before.
[:snowflake::icecream:TRAINING] A training is currently being hosted by [name] at [time] down at the training center! Why not come on down for a chance to be promoted?

Discord shout using the command below at XX:50
-training [TIME] EST.

Once the training has been locked, edit the group shout to below.
[:snowflake::icecream:TRAINING] The training session hosted by [name] at [time] has been locked! Sorry if you couldn’t make it. Why not go down to the parlor instead?

Once the training has ended, edit the group shout to below.
[:snowflake::icecream:TRAINING] The training session hosted by [name] at [time] has been completed! Congratulations to the passers! Why not come down to the parlor to celebrate? The next session will commence at [next time]

Host Messages

sm PTS is now in effect meaning that no questions will be answered until the rules are over.

sm Salutations, everyone. I am your host for today. I am known as [NAME], and I welcome you all to the [TIME] session!

sm Prior to beginning with this training session, I will go over some basic rules to ensure you know how this session works.

sm First off, you will be given III grammar strikes during this training. If you don’t use grammar, you will be kicked and demoted.

sm Trainees need V points to pass, Junior Cashiers need VII points to pass, and Cashiers need all of the points to pass.

sm The section that your trainer will commence with is the grammar/trivia segment. In this part, your trainer will send you III questions that are either grammar or trivia. Your job is to answer correctly.

sm The next section is the ordering/recipe part. During this part of the training, you will be asked to collect a few different items per order.

sm As a reminder, you are able to utilize our recipe guide located in our handbook.

sm The final section is the trolling simulations. Your trainer will act like someone who is trolling or exploiting, and you need to appropriately deal with them.

sm For someone who is being disruptive or rude, you remind them to stop, then give a warning.

sm If they proceed after distributing that warning, you call an MR/HR. Here at Fro zey, we only give I warning to trollers.

sm However, if somebody is exploiting, then you need to get a screenshot or video evidence and call an MR/HR to ban them straight away.

sm In this simulation, you will only have to say “Calls MR/HR” to signal that you did so, instead of actually getting one.

sm With that being said, you have precisely II minutes to ask any questions you have. If you have a question, please say ‘PTS’ and one of our staff members will assist you.

sm Great! Please follow me downstairs into the kitchen so we can get your training started.

Trainer 1

Salutations, I am [NAME], your trainer for today. I wish you good luck. How is everyone’s day so far?

Awesome! As stated, there will be three main categories. We will commence with the trivia/grammar section.

During this segment, I will be private messaging all of you a question with improper grammar that you need to correct.

I will also be direct messaging you the other messages, which will be trivia about our group.
To answer the question, there will be a translucent gray box that appears on the bottom right of your screen.

Click it, and another box should pop up in the middle of your screen. Input your answer where it says ‘reply.’

Prior to beginning, does anybody have any queries, comments, or concerns?

Great! I will now be distributing the first private message.

Pm nonadmins [I] - helo walcome too fro zey

I have successfully sent the first question! Please notify me if you haven’t received it, or if it is in hashtags.

Good job, everyone. I will now be sending out the second private message, which will be trivia.

:givepoints [amount] [username]

Pm nonadmins [II] - Who is the President/Owner of Fro zey?

I have successfully sent the second question! Please notify me if you haven’t received it, or if it is in hashtags.

Amazing work! I will now be sending out the final private message, which will once again be a trivia question.

Pm nonadmins [III] - Does Fro zey serve Lemonade?

I have successfully sent the last question! Please notify me if you haven’t received it, or if it is in hashtags.

Phenomenal job! Please allow me a moment to make sure that all of your points are in order.

(IF THERE IS ANOTHER TRAINER, SAY THIS PART)

Done! My fellow trainer will now be doing the recipe/ordering part of this training session. Say hello to them!

(IF THERE ISN’T ANOTHER TRAINER, SAY THIS PART)

Done! I will now be commencing with the recipe/ordering segment.

(MOVE ON TO THE OTHER TRAINER OR CONTINUE IF THERE ISN’T ONE AND FOLLOW SCRIPT BELOW)

Trainer 2 - Recipe Section

During this section, I will order items from you, and will get progressively harder as we go on.

For every order, the number of items will go up.

If you have our recipe guide, great! If you don’t, then I would recommend trying your best and asking for assistance if needed.

In order to hand me the item, hold it out and click ‘transfer’, which will be a blue button on me.

Each order will give you I point if correct.

With all of that being said, does anybody possess any queries or concerns? A response is mandatory.

Great! Let’s commence.

[I] - May I please receive a Chocolate Ice Cream with Oreos in a cone?

Good work! I will now be saying the second order.

[II] - May I please receive a Mint Ice Cream in a cone and a Chocolate Doughnut?

Fantastic job! I will now be distributing the third and last order.

[III] - May I please receive a Strawberry Milkshake, a small Decaf Coffee, and a Blueberry Doughnut?

Phenomenal effort! That concludes the recipe/ordering segment of this training session.

(LET FINAL TRAINER COMMENCE WITH THIS PART IF THERE IS ONE, IF NOT CONTINUE BY YOURSELF.)

Trainer 3 - Trolling Simulation
The final category will be the trolling/exploiting simulations.

First and foremost, please do not take anything said personally, as it is only for simulation purposes!

As a reminder, rude and disrespectful customers get a reminder, a warning, then you call an MR/HR.

However, exploiters get NO warnings. You screenshot evidence and call an MR/HR right away!

During this simulation, there is no need to get an actual MR/HR for assistance. Simply say -Calls MR/HR-.

For a quick review of all of that information, I will be asking a couple of questions to all of you!

[I] - How many warnings do trollers get?

The correct answer is: I warning. Great work!

[II] - Do exploiters get any warnings?

The correct answer is: NO! Good work!

Additionally, please make sure to state your greeting once I refresh my avatar.

With all of that being said, does anybody have questions before we commence? Please say ‘PTS’ if you do.

Great! Once I refresh, please state your greetings and deal with me as follows.

Allow the host to say this part
Awesome work, everyone! This concludes our [TIME] training session. Allow me a brief moment to calculate your results.

Congratulations! If you are still here and have not been kicked, you have successfully passed this session!

Please allow your trainers a few moments to rank you to the next rank. I can not wait to see you all as the next one!