FSA - Fairbow Smart Assistant⛏️ chatbot | V1.4 [PLUGIN⚡]

Welcome to FSA - Fairbow Smart Assistant!!

FSA_Icon3

DOWNLOAD⏬ (v1.4 BETA)

What is FSA?

FSA is a roblox studio chatbot that replaces the commands things to something that eazy and better to do.

Why FSA?

Currently there are no such things in roblox studio
FSA working the best possible and its even updating everytime!

FSA Features:

1. Can change ui✅
    1. Settings✅
    1. Setpermissions✅
    1. Unlimit messages✅
    1. Updated✅
    1. Memory✅
    1. Do multiple things at the same time✅
    1. Unlimited ranks creation✅

Models:

fsa-1.2.2 (last v1.4):
wisdom - 21
knowledge - 17
memory - 1.2
speed - 0.8

fsa-1.2.1 (v1.3):
wisdom - 15
knowledge - 11
memory - 0.3
speed - 0.7

fsa-1.2.0 (v1.3):
wisdom - 10
knowledge - 9
memory - 0.1
speed - 0.7

fsa-1.1.0 (v1.2):
wisdom - 7
knowledge - 6
memory - 0
speed - 0.9

fsa-1.0.2 (v1.2):
wisdom - 4
knowledge - 5
memory - 0
speed - 0.9

fsa-1.0.1 (v1.1)
wisdom - 2
knowledge - 2
memory - 0
speed - 1

you can can change the models in the plugin settings within the game and new and better models will be added soon!

EXAMPLES:

more updates soon!

7 Likes

You may have posted this in the wrong category post it in community resources

4 Likes

nope he posted in the right one. you see community resources is for free items whilst creations feedback is for paid community resources.

4 Likes

What is ‘Fairbow’? Is that your last name?

Also, the icon you made was made in photoshop. This needs a lot of work, maybe you should watch photoshop tutorials? It really doesn’t take long to get the hang of it.

There is the command bar, and simply the properties window. Developers can also make a debug tool or an admin system to do this. So personally I would not use this ‘plugin’.

Yes, there is. There’s plently of AI plugins already, including ones that affect runtime.

5 Likes

fair bow its the name of my roblox group.

It’s easier and better for people who don’t have a lot of memory and it’s just easier because you can talk to him like a human and soon he’ll do more things besides doing actions and answering simple questions he can soon do things like teach people how to play Roblox and other much more complicated things

3 Likes

New Update!! :tada:

Settings Update (v1.1)

what added and changed?

1. Permissions! now you can set every player or everyone permissions, you can set ranks names and more!
    1. Settings! now you can change the settings in the game
    1. fixed some bugs
    1. smarter (understand more things and can do things better)

EXAMPLE:

2 Likes

Oh boy, another remake of your AIB plugin which does basically the exact same thing as your previous ones! I dont see the purpose of this.

1 Like

aib is using openai models to write a code and fsa not using openai models and its like commands but better they kind of similar but they don’t do the same thing at all

AIB is making code (ai chatbot)

FSA is doing actions and answers questions (assistant chatbot)

1 Like

New Update!! :tada::tada: (v1.2)

what added and changed?

1. Model fsa-1.1.0 much better wisdom and knowledge (more than 3 times what was before)
    1. Model fsa-1.0.2
    1. Backup (use your old versions of FSA settings!)
    1. fixed bugs

EXAMPLE:

New Models:

fsa-1.1.0 (v1.2):
wisdom - 7
knowledge - 6
memory - 0
speed - 0.9

fsa-1.0.2 (v1.2):
wisdom - 4
knowledge - 5
memory - 0
speed - 0.9

2 Likes

Based on that video, the UI text is bad: you have your text set to auto-scaling and centre-aligned. It keeps readjusting whenever it reaches the end of a line - this is really annoying for aUI text truncation, it’s inconsistent, making it hard to read.
Align it to the left and give it a set size, keep wrapping on, this way the size and positioning of words stays consistent, much nicer to look at.
If you have text that needs to exceed the height, use a scrolling frame.

1 Like

Doesn’t this imply that FSA is just ChatGPT with your own custom model?

no, its other things
It can’t answer and do anything now
now it can answer a large amount of things but not everything in the next updates it will be able to do more things

I don’t see any reason to use this plugin. Chatgpt is a free AI that is public to anyone. I don’t see any reason you would even want a chatbot in the first place.

There is no reason to pay for this plugin. The UI needs work, spelling/grammar needs an entire overhaul, and the purpose of this plugin is unnecessary given the command bar and numerous other open-sourced systems provide the same plus more functionality than this one.

2 Likes

Because it’s not meant for chat it’s an assistant it helps you do things in the game instead of commands it can answer some questions but its main purpose is to do things in the game it doesn’t use openai it’s something new It’s more like the google assistant of roblox studio stuff

PLEASE READ THE POST BEFORE YOU RESPOND

New Update!! :tada::tada::tada: (v1.3)

what added and changed?

1. Memory (there is now some memory to the new models)
    1. Model fsa-1.2.1 (much much better wisdom and knowledge and now its with some memory)
    1. Model fsa-1.2.0
    1. fixed bugs

and more…

EXAMPLE:
in this video you can see that i send to the bot things to do and i show he have some memory!

New Models:

fsa-1.2.1 (last v1.3):
wisdom - 15
knowledge - 11
memory - 0.3
speed - 0.7

fsa-1.2.0 (v1.3):
wisdom - 10
knowledge - 9
memory - 0.1
speed - 0.7

you can change the ui, when you click the plugin button you have a folder in the folder saves
you can find the ui, the ui you see in the videos is just the default ui

and this plugin is good is because:

1. you can talk to him like a human
  2. you can do a lot of things with it, soon it will be possible to do more
  3. he have memory of what you say and he say before

and many more reasons

So which one is it? Model or not?

what???

You said that you were not using your own custom model, but instead ‘other things’ you also mention in the updates that there are models used for the chat bot. I’m asking if you are actually using a custom model you made yourself.