FSA - Fairbow Smart Assistant⛏️ chatbot | V1.4 [PLUGIN⚡]

yes i already say it, i create it
and this is not custom model, this is regular model

Why does the AI talk like a 3rd grader??

Everytime I come on this post, this aggrevates me.

1 Like

Because it’s a compound sentence of whatever you write to it so that’s why it looks like that because it connects several different sentences

It will be difficult to fix it because I had to add and change sentences and signs for each situation but I will try to fix it

AIB and FSA are the same plugin, stop scamming people.

From what I remember, AI speaks with full grammar, unless you specifically tell it to have a different personability or typing ability. I couldn’t figure out how to change the way AI speaks.

How do you say that if you don’t even know what it is

READ THE POST AND SEE THE VIDEOS BEFORE YOU RESPOND!!!

i never say it is ai i say its “FSA - Fairbow Smart Assistant”

I believe you completely ignored my comments from the last time. I’ll leave my feedback here.

First and foremost,

Please give @cuberoot5, @ColorCorrectional, @R0bl0x10501050, @emilaltg and @bluebxrrybot a sincere apology. The way you behaved in this thread was incredibly disrespectful towards them. You completely ignored their feedback, and kept “screaming” to “read the post and watch the videos”. This was unnecessary.

Koi gave you a great feedback, which you can use to improve your plugin. However you completely VOIDED their comment. Doubt you even gave it a read.

Color also stated something correct. While I respect your passion in the world of AI and working on Studio plugins, I unfortunately would like to break the truth to you: Studio does not need a Chatbot in any way. I love what you did that you could tell the Chatbot in a friendly way to do things for you, however, there’s 0 uses to it. Worse, a beginner programmer couldn’t even help themselves to read what the bot replies.

1050(?) and Blueberry mentioned the same thing. I’ve noticed that your native language is not English, that’s fine by me. But to what extent did you train your model to even have such terrible grammar, even spelling issues?

@2jammers did mention your new “AI” is similar to AIB, the ones you’ve done earlier, which, logically, are the same, since you’re just training the same model to do different stuff.

Everyone has a passion for building things because we’re all developers. We create, build, share and help. However, releasing such a “rushed” and unpolished project is just not worth my robux, least if I have to pay my own money after buying the plugin.

Other developers tried to help you by giving their comments, but it is not your right to tell them to “read the post and watch the videos” again after they obviously reading it. Consider this post a constructive feedback, and I hope this never happens again. All the developers who gave you feedbsck deserved better, and have no time to waste with you.

5 Likes

AIB and FSA not using the same model.

AIB using openai models. (created by openai for ai chatbot)
FSA using my models. (created by me for assistant chatbot)

I have already answered everyone who wrote something here
If i dont answere to someone its because it’s the same thing other people have said 20 times already

and i dont speak enlish and i already say: FSA is not a ai chatbot it is assistant chatbot It composes structured sentences for each of your words and also performs actions for each of your words, that’s why it’s assistant and not ai.

its good and useful because its like commands but better, dont ask why better i answered it.

New Update!! :tada: (v1.4)

what added and changed?

1. Model fsa-1.2.2
    1. details about yourself (optional)
    1. send again buttons and more
    1. fixed bugs

and more…

EXAMPLE:

New Models:

fsa-1.2.2 (last v1.4):
wisdom - 21
knowledge - 17
memory - 1.2
speed - 0.8

Well congratulations. Didn’t know you were smart enough to write an entire machine learning, text-generating Artificial Intelligence system all by yourself.

You still used OpenAI dude. It’s the same thing.

1 Like

Well you can don’t believe I made this up

But that’s the reality

and i have proof:

Screenshot_56

AIB using openai models so you can see there is http requests 1
FSA dont using any http requests.

You need to understand that ai is not chatgpt, ai is intelligence—perceiving, synthesizing, and inferring information—demonstrated by machines, as opposed to intelligence displayed by humans or by other animals. Example tasks in which this is done include speech recognition, computer vision, translation between (natural) languages, as well as other mappings of inputs.

1 Like

Ye, there’s actually no HTTP, so you did not actually use some kind of api, your FSA can be a legit first chatbot on roblox studio. Even if it has bad grammar as long as it’s understandable, it’s all good. You might took so much time to do the FSA than to group of people who made AIB.

i get what your trying to do, but i don’t think most people are going to spend 150 robux when they can just get hd admin or free models.

1 Like

No HTTP requests? But, the plugin is used to insert the module, so it involves no requests. How does it work, then? Does it have presets? You magically implemented Machine Learning?

Besides - the bot does not run on Studio. Worse, it runs in Workspace.

1 Like

I think inserting in Workspace is just there so it is easier to find it. I’m not 100% sure on this, but I think he expects that it gets moved into ServerScriptService afterwards.

Also, thank you for this.

All of this means literally nothing.

I thought the criticism was a bit much until I figured out this costs 150 Robux. Why would anyone spend 150 Robux on this? I don’t think there’s any valid use case for this for both junior and more senior developers.

Why does this ask your age? I don’t see any reason why that would be even remotely useful.

I’m still confused as to what the practical use case is for this plugin.

Did you buy it? Might as well take a look in the source code, will ya? maybe share it xd

Additionally, this is not even a plugin. It’s a plugin… used to insert a module. So your argument of “uhh FSA doesnt require httpservice” is pointless. The module calls OpenAI API, right?

Even higher bet - your OpenAI Key is there.