and more…

EXAMPLE:

New Models:

fsa-1.2.2 (last v1.4):
wisdom - 21
knowledge - 17
memory - 1.2
speed - 0.8

Well congratulations. Didn’t know you were smart enough to write an entire machine learning, text-generating Artificial Intelligence system all by yourself.

You still used OpenAI dude. It’s the same thing.

1 Like

Well you can don’t believe I made this up

But that’s the reality

and i have proof:

Screenshot_56

AIB using openai models so you can see there is http requests 1
FSA dont using any http requests.

You need to understand that ai is not chatgpt, ai is intelligence—perceiving, synthesizing, and inferring information—demonstrated by machines, as opposed to intelligence displayed by humans or by other animals. Example tasks in which this is done include speech recognition, computer vision, translation between (natural) languages, as well as other mappings of inputs.

1 Like

Ye, there’s actually no HTTP, so you did not actually use some kind of api, your FSA can be a legit first chatbot on roblox studio. Even if it has bad grammar as long as it’s understandable, it’s all good. You might took so much time to do the FSA than to group of people who made AIB.

i get what your trying to do, but i don’t think most people are going to spend 150 robux when they can just get hd admin or free models.

1 Like

No HTTP requests? But, the plugin is used to insert the module, so it involves no requests. How does it work, then? Does it have presets? You magically implemented Machine Learning?

Besides - the bot does not run on Studio. Worse, it runs in Workspace.

1 Like

I think inserting in Workspace is just there so it is easier to find it. I’m not 100% sure on this, but I think he expects that it gets moved into ServerScriptService afterwards.

Also, thank you for this.

All of this means literally nothing.

I thought the criticism was a bit much until I figured out this costs 150 Robux. Why would anyone spend 150 Robux on this? I don’t think there’s any valid use case for this for both junior and more senior developers.

Why does this ask your age? I don’t see any reason why that would be even remotely useful.

I’m still confused as to what the practical use case is for this plugin.

Did you buy it? Might as well take a look in the source code, will ya? maybe share it xd

Additionally, this is not even a plugin. It’s a plugin… used to insert a module. So your argument of “uhh FSA doesnt require httpservice” is pointless. The module calls OpenAI API, right?

Even higher bet - your OpenAI Key is there.

are you sure about that?

onto the topic,

FSA = AIB

stop scamming people, there are millions of AI plugins in roblox, even in runtime, there’s the command bar, properties, also why you want us to import it if it’s a plugin, it’s a bad idea

1 Like

I can’t see the difference between AIB and FSA honestly. You actually need to improve it a lot, and more proof that it’s actually genuine and not a scam.

Nope, just saw the video he posted here

I am curious to see the source code as well, lol.

UPDATE: Just wasted my robux so that I can examine the source code. Rip money. I’ll let you know what I discover.

Decided to purchase this to prevent others from wasting their money. This tool is a complete waste of money.

Ok, after examining the source code, I can confirm there is not external calls to APIs such as OpenAI, what I did discover is this is just simply looking for keywords in messages and is completely hardcoded.

Here are some snippets of the code so you can get an idea of what I mean:

My analysis: Steer clear and do not purchase this. A misleading and pointless product. This is not a chatbot and it does not have real “models” or have anything to do with AI as it is clearly trying to imply.

Disclaimer: the reason I am going hard on this is because it is a paid tool, and I feel it is my responsibly to inform the public of its deficiencies. If this was free I would have no problem with it.

7 Likes

Exposed :grimacing: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

3 Likes

Wow, huge thanks for those snippets. I’m a bit confused by the fact that the person doesn’t hesitate to scam people at all :thinking:

2 Likes

what a scam, I feel bad for people that have bought this hoping for something good.

1 Like